Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it possible that pacquiao took the margarito fight just to give him a beating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it possible that pacquiao took the margarito fight just to give him a beating?

i mean, pac told people before and now that he doesn't believe that margarito don't know **** bout those pads. well if he was playing along with arum then he would've agreed with him and told people he also believe margarito (even if he really doesn't). i don't know man, but margarito might have a career payday but wouldn't a ****in beatdown from a smaller man (midget) should hurt his career more?

maybe it plays like this:

marg: i'm innocent dammit

arum: yea, u are

pac: okay i'mma fight your ass and give u hell to pay in da ring, *****! COZ I DON'T BELIEVE YOUR ****!

its just me though... a regular boxing fan. ill watch the fight regardless of whatnot. it'd be a brawl and fun unlike some of the fights this year... and that's enough for me.

Originally posted by ochoboi View Post
    i mean, pac told people before and now that he doesn't believe that margarito don't know **** bout those pads. well if he was playing along with arum then he would've agreed with him and told people he also believe margarito (even if he really doesn't). i don't know man, but margarito might have a career payday but wouldn't a ****in beatdown from a smaller man (midget) should hurt his career more?

pac: okay i'mma fight your ass and give u hell to pay in da ring, *****! COZ I DON'T BELIEVE YOUR ****!

its just me though... a regular boxing fan. ill watch the fight regardless of whatnot. it'd be a brawl and fun unlike some of the fights this year... and that's enough for me.

No, because if Pacquiao thought that he could do even better by simply not allowing margaCHEATo to have a paday...a payday he will NEVER deserve.

Comment

nope...he took it because uncle bob told him to.

Comment

Similar to how they did with Cotto, they're picking to fight Margarito at the right time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
          Similar to how they did with Cotto, they're picking to fight Margarito at the right time.
          awww man, did'nt expect this from you.....i do remeber how you were saying cotto would dismantle pac and people were just expecting too much from pac before that showdown...cmon now!

Comment

I dont think Pac gives a fuk about all that he just knows that hes fighting a 3 time welterweight champ who will holds a tremendous size advantage over him.

Comment

that's why Pac takes all his fights
              Tony is in there because of Arum

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                awww man, did'nt expect this from you.....i do remeber how you were saying cotto would dismantle pac and people were just expecting too much from pac before that showdown...cmon now!
                I was against the fence for the most part, but I did believe Cotto still had enough to give Pac trouble and beat him. Indeed, I was wrong lol (and I've always been someone who bet against Cotto, even against Marg). But to me that fight proved to me Pac can hang with the top WWs. Then a few weeks after that fight, I go and turn on Cotto's fights with Judah, Mosley, and Margarito. For some reason, Cotto in comparison to his previous fights seemed a lot more tense and not relaxed in that fight and when he got hit he didn't respond as well as he did in those prior fights when he did get hit. I'm not really trying to throw excuses in Cotto's case because I don't vouch for him at the level of your typical Cotto fans, but in retrospect I think Cotto's confidence wasn't 100% there and ultimately lost him the fight on top of Pac just being overwhelming.

Comment

Originally posted by ochoboi View Post

pac took the fight because

1) floyd pussied out of a fight
                  2) he's being paid millions of dollars
                  3) arum wants him to

Comment

Nah if he really wanted to spite Margarito he wouldn't get in the ring with him giving him his biggest pay check and a shot at glory.

He's fighting Margarito because that's the guy Arum put in front of him.

Comment

Working...
                    X