No announcement yet.

You guys ever go to a country concert

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys ever go to a country concert

My God the women there are sexy. Boots, short jean shorts, tiny flannels... drunk.

I'm tellin ya, I'm not a country fan but I have had the best times at country concerts check one out if you ever get the chance.

dern tootin they are....i went to a Travis Tritt concert.....i know just what youre talking about.

Comment

ya dude I have gone to country thunder in wisconsin twice the talent there is incredible and the girls are barely wearing anything. i used to not like country @ all but like a lot of the songs now but ya man i dont know if i have been in any other place that has so many attractive women there

Comment

I was at Kenny Chesney on saturday and another concert earlier in the summer, it was wild.

Im bout to try and hit up more throughout the summer

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
          I was at Kenny Chesney on saturday and another concert earlier in the summer, it was wild.

Im bout to try and hit up more throughout the summer
          i did go to the Kid Rock concert with Jammie Johnson....Johnson is pretty badazz

Comment

bump for realness

Comment

No, but I smashed a chick to country music before lol

What's crazy is I'm a rap/R&B type of dude

She liked country, so we did it her way LMAO

Comment

Like the other guy in this thread said Country Thunder in Wisconsin is one hell of a party. I also got my ex Sugarland tickets for Valentine's last year, we saw that and they put on a really good show. I was surprised.

The funny thing is 80% of all the rap concerts I've been to have been complete ****, whereas 100% of the country concerts I've been to were absolutely a great time and performance. Yet country is the music I listen to least.

Country Thunder is like a camp rave for adult caucasians.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  Like the other guy in this thread said Country Thunder in Wisconsin is one hell of a party. I also got my ex Sugarland tickets for Valentine's last year, we saw that and they put on a really good show. I was surprised.

The funny thing is 80% of all the rap concerts I've been to have been complete ****, whereas 100% of the country concerts I've been to were absolutely a great time and performance. Yet country is the music I listen to least.

Country Thunder is like a camp rave for adult caucasians.
                  I'm the same way man the country concerts always turn out the absolute best. And it is the best concerts for the summer.

Comment

Working...
                  X