No announcement yet.

Oh my god!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my god!

Stephanie just left my house. Oh my god. Long story short we finished dinner, I put on 50 first dates as she requested, and fooled around in the couch. One thing lead to another and she gave me the most amazing blow job i've ever gotten in my life. There is only one problem, her ex boyfriend wont leave her alone and it is making me angry.
    Last edited by Derranged.; 02-04-2011, 12:42 AM.

wasn't this the plot from desperate housewives?

Comment

Oh Man, I meant to warn you,.... Stephanie was Steven 4 months ago.

Just kidding..post her picture..so we can invision who you are talking about.
      Last edited by TBear; 02-04-2011, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Damn dude, she's gotta weiner. I guess at this point you just hope it's not bigger than yours, ah? Rockin'

Comment

Why are you guys being rude?

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd Gates View Post
            Why are you guys being rude?
            You must be a young one. Lighten up there TenderHeart, you'll learn in time that men don't need to brag about a bj or what not. Getting a lady to blow ya is no big problem, finding a lady that is worthy of love is. You'll see.........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by rockin' View Post
              you must be a young one. Lighten up there tenderheart, you'll learn in time that men don't need to brag about a bj or what not. Getting a lady to blow ya is no big problem, finding a lady that is worthy of love is. You'll see.........rockin'
              o-tayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You just said you don't want to date her the other thread now you are getting mad over her ex boyfriend. That ***** doesn't have **** to do with you. Keep doing you because fighting over a female you don't even want to date is literally the lamest thing a man can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd Gates View Post
                  Stephanie just left my house. Oh my god. Long story short we finished dinner, I put on 50 first dates as she requested, and fooled around in the couch. One thing lead to another and she gave me the most amazing blow job i've ever gotten in my life. There is only one problem, her ex boyfriend wont leave her alone and it is making me angry.
                  Sounds like you're in love here Festus, Is she your first girl?

Comment

Floyd Gates = GDOGS

Comment

Working...
                    X