No announcement yet.

Golovkin's next opponent revealed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Lee and Stevens deserve to be over Macklin?

Stevens....really?
    Lee got a much better record and his only losses came against guys who are both proven to be better than Macklin.

As for Stevens, yeah, he did much better against Golovkin than Machlin did, he KO'ed Majewski in the first round and his losses only came against good opponents, not like the nobodies that has defeated Macklin. Jamie Moore? Andrew Facey? Don't remember them? I can't blame you...

Only an idiot would rank Macklin above Stevens.

Comment

Originally posted by Xpert View Post
      Lee got a much better record and his only losses came against guys who are both proven to be better than Macklin.

As for Stevens, yeah, he did much better against Golovkin than Machlin did, he KO'ed Majewski in the first round and his losses only came against good opponents, not like the nobodies that has defeated Macklin. Jamie Moore? Andrew Facey? Don't remember them? I can't blame you...

Only an idiot would rank Macklin above Stevens.
      Vera is better than Macklin.....wtf?

Alright... I know where this is going....

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Vera is better than Macklin.....wtf?

Alright... I know where this is going....
        Vera has defeated Dzinziruk and JCC Jr and Andy Lee and Sergio Mora, Macklin don't have **** on Vera's resume.

Stop trolling, get serious and know boxing before you talk.

Comment

This TS alt sucks

Comment

I don't need to see GGG beat anybody with a pulse. He's the best middle weight of all time, period. His next fight should rematch Rosado.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              This TS alt sucks
              Reported for trolling, spamming and flaming. Noob, I'm not interested in your opinion, I'm interested in facts, so bring arguments or STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                I don't need to see GGG beat anybody with a pulse. He's the best middle weight of all time, period. His next fight should rematch Rosado.
                Man, if he fought Rosado again, I wouldn't even be surprised. Golovkin's fans would certainly praise him a lot, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Xpert View Post
                  Golovkin's next opponent is revealed and we get... Another Macklin, Stevens or Adama or some random African or British fighter with 3-5 losses. Imagine the disappointment. When I see Golovkin, I see huge potential, but if his next opponent is not at the VERY LEAST Andy Lee or better, then I'm done with this guy, he's like Deontay Wilder, fighting bums all the time, with his fans even going as far as to make guys like Macklin seem like relevant victories... If his next opponents doesn't have a respectable record, then I will never watch this guy fight again, I'm getting too sick of watching him fighting bums and how it impresses his stupid fans.
                  Dude, allow me to inform you that Andy Lee isn't any better than Macklin, Stevens or Adama. In fact there are about four or five guys on Golovkin's resume that I would pick against Lee any day.

Comment

I've heard there are three opponents in the running.

Comment

Its funny how Golovkin fights bums while guys like Murray turn down his fights and fight some random russian guy who isnt even top 100 at MW and barely wins an 8 round decision

Comment

Working...
                      X