No announcement yet.

If you spot another dude doing squats..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

well I don't want to break my spine or fall or get stuck or worse so I make someone spot me. Since they spot me I have to do the same for others.

I don't worry about being gay because I know I'm not gay.

If somebody thinks I'm gay then I'll send them to my "complaints about me" email address where they can write their complaints and I'll take their opinions under advisement.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
        nah i aint mad, its gay as hell. nothin more hilarious than 2 ****s dippin together and yellin AAAAAAAAAARGAAHAH!!!! congratulations, yall are the laughing stock of the gym

how about gradually increasing the weights rather than stock em up to the point where u think u cant even do it and have another synchro squat you? i mean bench spotters, coo. but have another dude invade your comfort zone, wait i guess youre comfortable with that.

that macho bullsht yall tryin to pull "oh look at me im squatting and yelling" just makes yall look gay as fck.
        Your just mad you get out squatted at the gym by little girls

Eat a cheeseburger little fella than you can move some iron like the big boys

And lol at you saying 'that macho bull****' when your whole point is an overly macho ****phobic reaction to just trying to increase strength.
        Last edited by Danny Gunz; 02-13-2013, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Thread starter has obviously done it before and got a boner. Now he's making this thread as a defense mechanism

We're cool.

Comment

lol..................

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged
              Thread starter has obviously done it before and got a boner. Now he's making this thread as a defense mechanism

We're cool.
              nah. would never put myself in that position to go real heavy and injure myself. all you squat spotter defensive f4gs must enjoy another dude invading ur space, quad to quad, dick to ass.

Comment

Go hard or go home.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by KING MEAT

nah i aint mad, its gay as hell. nothin more hilarious than 2 ****s dippin together and yellin AAAAAAAAAARGAAHAH!!!! congratulations, yall are the laughing stock of the gym

how about gradually increasing the weights rather than stock em up to the point where u think u cant even do it and have another synchro squat you? i mean bench spotters, coo. but have another dude invade your comfort zone, wait i guess youre comfortable with that.

that macho bullsht yall tryin to pull "oh look at me im squatting and yelling" just makes yall look gay as fck.

Your just mad you get out squatted at the gym by little girls

Eat a cheeseburger little fella than you can move some iron like the big boys

And lol at you saying 'that macho bull****' when your whole point is an overly macho ****phobic reaction to just trying to increase strength.
                  you see, thats the macho bullsht im talking about. I can care less in anyone else or a girl lifts heavier than me. I dont conpare myself to others, i listen to what my body tells me to get better results, jump up slightly in weights and not look like a damn meathead fool

I bench 200 and and weigh 145. not everyone can be 6 foot 250 lbs, big boy

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG
                    well I don't want to break my spine or fall or get stuck or worse so I make someone spot me. Since they spot me I have to do the same for others.

I don't worry about being gay because I know I'm not gay.

If somebody thinks I'm gay then I'll send them to my "complaints about me" email address where they can write their complaints and I'll take their opinions under advisement.

did you read op? nothin wrong with spotting as long as long as you dont have another fella synchro twerking wit you as you bend your knees and drop your ass low

Comment

Working...
                    X