No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Psychologically, KO Will Haunt Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
    Pacquiao's never been properly KO'd before, his first two were TKO's and were due to being very weight drained but he was still conscious when the fights were stopped, but Manny's never been stone cold unconscious before!
    Was he really asleep; or just laying there wondering, What the FU*K am I doing Here???

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
      Was he really asleep; or just laying there wondering, What the FU*K am I doing Here???
      You gotta watch the fight. He was literally asleep, completely gone. They had to wake him up with smelling salt.

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Shyt View Post
        Duran got knocked out and later went on to win the Middleweight title.. so I dont see the big deal
        When he got "Religion"...the Ol Pac went AWOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
          You gotta watch the fight. He was literally asleep, completely gone. They had to wake him up with smelling salt.
          I've watched it numerous times, and your discounting Pac's Acting Talent!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Shyt View Post
            Duran got knocked out and later went on to win the Middleweight title.. so I dont see the big deal
            and Chapo kicked a lot of A$$, on the way....

Comment

Originally posted by twrx View Post
              I think only pacfans and people still hoping for a mayweather-pac fight are the only ones keeping hope he isnt traumatized from thay punch
              So you are hoping he is traumatized? Moron

Comment

.....and yet pac's two best wins since 2009 was vs Hatton and Cotto who had just been mentally destroyed and KO’ed. Hatton admitted that he cried for weeks when he lost for the first time. Cotto was beaten down and forced to quit by a guy that has been busted for having plaster in his gloves.

So in those past 3 years, what happens when pac actually fights fighters who had been winning (not being KO'ed) and not washed up or past prime losers?

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                  comparing duran to pac is hilarious...........

the point is more times then not a fighter is not the same after a ko loss..........manny has been ko'd before but this is manny at his highest.
                  whats hilarious about it?

and I wasnt comparing, I was using him as an example.........

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    Psychologically, fishnets will haunt De La Hoya
                    lol.

Comment

Pacquaio will never be the same. HE already lost his relentlessness a few years ago now he will be timid in the ring trying to avoid running into big shots. Everyone will beat him now. He sucks.

Comment

Working...
                      X