No announcement yet.

BloodBoxing on Floyd Mayweather's resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BloodBoxing on Floyd Mayweather's resume

Blood is a little off on this vid. He's using a lot of "facts" to make his claim seem legit worse part about it he knows the truth behind a lot of what he is saying and he's only covering what supports his claim "Mayweather cherry picked his way up " ... I think blood is upset with some people on YouTube "*****s" and he is directing his attention towards may weathers resume as a way to put a fire up under them.

Comment

this guy really made an hour video on this?

Comment

Just a hater doing his job. Funny how boxing experts, boxers, and just about any one who makes money from boxing says floyds the best floyd, but when this bum with a camera talks some bull **** people ride with it it. Wierd. He's a bitter b*tch. Any time anyone constantly goes out of their way to hate, whether its against manny, klits, who ever. They really know they are great. But they are just a bitter b*tch.

Comment

1 hour long? No thanks. And who the hell is this guy and why should we care what he thinks?

Comment

floyd resume is good but i feel it is pretty weak for an atg...

Comment

This guy is genuinely obsessed with Mayweather.

Comment

This guy start off the whole thing by saying Iran Barkley was a C C- level fighter.

I don't know about that..

Comment

I don't pay him no mind. It's fine to dislike a few fighters, but he's one of those guys who seem to complain about every fighter

why watch boxing at all if you're not a fan of a single fighter

Comment

this guy contradicts himself often.. not on the mayweather subject but on the opinion part.
                    he has the right to his opinion and shouldn't get mad about what he says but then gets mad at criticism but then says people have the right to criticize. lol

Comment

Working...
                    X