Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto vs Austion Trout ALL ACCESS (24/7) Episode 1 [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still haven't seen this. Thanks for posting it.

Comment

Good episode !

Thx a lot for the share i tought we were not going to see any kind of build up to this fight.

I was surprised to see Trouts personality he looks like a cool guy. Cotto is always a class act ( still i tought the kiss on the lips to his fat friend its so gay ahhahaahaha but thats another topic )

Comment

Trout's a very likable guy. The wedding planning stuff was funny.

Cotto is as intense as ever.

Comment

Trout seems like he's dealing with the responsibility exceptionally well but he and his wife are putting alot of pressure on him. This Cotto guy is pretty good.

Comment

i love when cotto trys to cry **** cracks me up

Comment

You people talk like Cotto tonged the fugging guy! Get over it! It was nothing.

The All Access was OK, very little training, lots of outside the ring BS. Not really a build up but more of an introduction to the fighters.

Also, where is the footage of Cotto's Open Training from this last Tuesday? WTF? All I seen is a short clip of about 60 seconds from Primera Hora.

There was a crap load of people there, why no footage? Did they make them sign a non-disclusure agreement or something? Showtime hogging all the footage WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
                You people talk like Cotto tonged the fugging guy! Get over it! It was nothing.

The All Access was OK, very little training, lots of outside the ring BS. Not really a build up but more of an introduction to the fighters.

Also, where is the footage of Cotto's Open Training from this last Tuesday? WTF? All I seen is a short clip of about 60 seconds from Primera Hora.

There was a crap load of people there, why no footage? Did they make them sign a non-disclusure agreement or something? Showtime hogging all the footage WTF?
                yeah i would have liked to seen some more training. i asked last night, but no one replied. is there going to be a second episode tonight or something?

Comment

damn. trout's gf!! hahaha. thanks for posting!

Comment

Good post.

Comment

I just saw this episode on Youtube the other day. It was good, however, I wish they would have showed more training footage. I'm curious to see how Cotto's endurance is for this fight. I'm a huge fan, but his endurance has always been somewhat of an issue. Trout seems like a pretty down to earth dude. I wish Cotto worked with Pedro Diaz earlier in his career. He seems knowledgeable and serious about having effective and efficient training sessions.

Does anyone know if Cotto still uses Phil Landman?

Comment

Working...
                      X