Comments Thread For: Francisco is Now in Line To Face Guillermo Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dafuq..,................

Comment

so was there really a negotiation with poonsawat that didn't work out or they were just messing up with rigo fans' emotions?

**** that...francisco is a prospect at best.

Comment

Lol at rigo taking the easy route just like canelo eh.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          Lol at rigo taking the easy route just like canelo eh.
          Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          I'm expecting u not to support rigo no more for the reason u stopped
          supporting canelo and mikey garcia,Or will u be a hypocrite?

Last edited by MJ223; 11-05-2012, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Maybe someone from Rigo team or Top Rank will clarify what happened... There's Agbeko too... But Agbeko isn't ranked by the WBA at Bantam OR Super Bantam.
            I'm expecting u not to support rigo no more for the reason u stopped
            supporting canelo and mikey garcia,Or will u be a hypocrite?

Comment

I'll say this, this isn't Rigo's fault. I commend Rigo for wanting to fight the best but his team puts him in with prospects instead of genuine contenders and stars. I hope the Poonswat fight comes through instead. Or Rigo should have walked from Bob Arum when he had the chance. But then all promoters are scum these days or wont work with each other and then 50 cent comes in a messes things up even more.

Comment

The problem w rigo, is no one wants to fight this guy. It doesn't matter who his promoter is, nothing will change that.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                  The problem w rigo, is no one wants to fight this guy. It doesn't matter who his promoter is, nothing will change that.
                  oh shut up lol

Comment

That's not true.

He had a very good fight against Poonsawat, so unless his people come out and say they turned down a fight with Rigondeaux, this is awful. Not to mention both Agbeko and Darchinyan said they wanted to fight him. So guys do want to fight him.

Comment

agbeko was calling out rigo....francisco is just another prospect..rigo shouldn't be wasting his time fighting prospects.

Comment

Working...
                      X