No announcement yet.

Restoration Project with an Amateur Boxer Video Training Vlog

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    I had a stroke so I've been out for acouple of years.

Email you and you'll help me get sorted, ****! I'm through fighting, I was reffing and judging before my stroke. 8 years ah? Anybody can learn to work the mitts. Tell me a little of your own fighting experience......Rockin'
    I just realized you aren't hip to new business....

I will become your manager and help you book seminars etc. Maybe you can do a few with me to get your teaching rep out there.. No problem buddy. Just give me a shout and it's done.

Anything for Family

Comment

Originally posted by BarryRobinson View Post
      With 26 years experience... no one calls you for seminars or fight preps.... damn

i guess like my fight career your teaching skills are obsolete.. that sucks 26 years and your not cashing in...

I love debating with older boxing heads. Always eye opening. They are the reason I exist actually lolololololol
      I was following the game, passed my ABC test to start reffing pros, after working the amatuers, and then had a stroke. I was working with fighters for awhile. Kids today have no grit or heart generally speaking. If they were wasting my time, as they were, I just cut it clean and I'm done with them. Everyone of them talking a big bad game but when it's time to put in work they faulter. I have no interest in training somebody unless they are willing to give 100%. I'm still intersted in hearing of your own fighting experience in the ring..........Rockin'

Comment

I just realized you aren't hip to new business....

I will become your manager and help you book seminars etc. Maybe you can do a few with me to get your teaching rep out there.. No problem buddy. Just give me a shout and it's done.

Anything for Family
        Lol, I have all of the connections that I need to do whatever I wish to with the sport. Thanks for the offer though...........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin'
          you're just :wank:.........Rockin'
          I'm serious. I like you because your hate is blind. Your not stupid, your just one dimensional. it happens. We'll blame it on media.

Pad Work is fun
          I said my boxing career is just as obsolete as your teaching ability. Now what does that say about you? 26 years... amateur and pro fights. Judging and refereeing but yet people call me to work with them. Not Rockin from the forum.

26 years... damn I'm sorry man, really.

Comment

I'm serious. I like you because your hate is blind. Your not stupid, your just one dimensional. it happens. We'll blame it on media.

Pad Work is fun

I said my boxing career is just as obsolete as your teaching ability. Now what does that say about you? 26 years... amateur and pro fights. Judging and refereeing but yet people call me to work with them. Not Rockin from the forum.

26 years... damn I'm sorry man, really.
            where is the hate?

You say what you'd like about me and what I have done, it means nothing. People talk **** every day.

Jackie Kallen is planning on opening another Galaxy gym in Detroit. Being a part of the first Galaxy gym I have been offered to help run the gym aswell as working with the fighters. You can kick a guy when he's down, I have no trouble with that because I am confident of my skills, experience and credentials. You have yet to inform me of your own fighting experience. You're not in box rec, were you ever registered as an amatuer?

I am far from being done in this sport.

Oh, I figured that I would mention that you boys jab is for ****.........Rockin'

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. Yes I know Jackie my fighters fought at her Be t'shuva event in Beverly Hills and at her and Sugar Ray's event on Santa Monica Pier.

But remember it's not who you know, it's what you know.

Be honest with yourself. You came at me sideways all boss. I just checked you. Im not kicking you while your down. Your down and your bitter so you only have time for malice. I understand that, I tore my achilles tendon in Cyprus in November and I'm almost 80% now.

Your working backwards as far as the comment on the boy's jab go. Refer to our first six communications.

Detroit? Good Luck when Inflation **** hits the fan. I suggest you move to a different state. Tell Jackie to let you come to Cali. She has great contacts there + it's the deepest boxing community in the world. Detroit...... 26 years in the sport and you live in Detroit.................. Holy crap Rockin...

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. Yes I know Jackie my fighters fought at her Be t'shuva event in Beverly Hills and at her and Sugar Ray's event on Santa Monica Pier.

But remember it's not who you know, it's what you know.

Be honest with yourself. You came at me sideways all boss. I just checked you. Im not kicking you while your down. Your down and your bitter so you only have time for malice. I understand that, I tore my achilles tendon in Cyprus in November and I'm almost 80% now.

Your working backwards as far as the comment on the boy's jab go. Refer to our first six communications.

Detroit? Good Luck when Inflation **** hits the fan. I suggest you move to a different state. Tell Jackie to let you come to Cali. She has great contacts there + it's the deepest boxing community in the world. Detroit...... 26 years in the sport and you live in Detroit.................. Holy crap Rockin...
                My initial post was refering to your boy working more with a different trainer and how that will stall his progression.

I'm not working backwards, your boys jab is for ****. I know that you're working on his feet but I see him throwing all kinds of punches. Wouldn't you agree that having a solid jab is part of a good solid foundation?

Poverty breeds fighters, hungry fighters. This will not be how I make my living, this will be how I spend my spare time because of the love for the sport. If I happen to make some cash while doing it than it's just a bonus. As I said, poverty breeds fighters. I'll stick here in Detroit and take my chances with Jackie.

And you have yet to reveal your own fighting experience......Rockin'

Comment

Since you have evaded my question of your ring experience for 2 pages I am only left to assume there was none. Did you learn in the pen? ..........Rockin'

Comment

more sparring.

Comment

Listen expert, boxing is a Martial Art. The reason why MMA is developing and boxing is not is because of myths, lack of creativity, and courage.
                      martial refers to a war like situation, boxing has never been used in any war like format by a society for war time. boxing is an art, not a marital art.

also what are these myths you speak of?

myths sound to me like they are things that old schoolers did that have carried over because people think its useful. my opinion is that the most damaging myths are the ones that modern day people are trying to infuse into the sport.

one of the most damaging myths that modern trainers are infusing into the sport is training boxers the same way that you train mma fighters. boxing is about impacts, thats why clinching is broken up. mma is about pushing and pulling, thats why theres so much ground game and work done agaisnt the cage.

if you try to take principals of mma and infuse them into boxing, you are going to find more often then not your students dont go any where in boxing and instead become mma fighters.

so yeah....most damaging thing to boxing is people with a mma background trying to teach boxing.
                      Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 03-08-2012, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X