Collapse
No announcement yet.

This will end the biggest draw competition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your poll is shit. it all really depends on the opponent they're fighting. unless this thread is only meant for their diehard fans that don't care about anything besides seeing them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
      People not only want to see Pac because he wins everytime, it's because he is the best fighter in the world and of all time. He is a thousand more times more exciting than Floyd and 95% of the world if not more would prefer to see him than boring running FLoyd and it will reflect on the poll.

This is too much this guy is a h@m@ fan .

Miss Poochiao , in case you didnt know Poochiao got knocked out cold 2 times and got his ass beat by Morales , so its 3 losses + the Marquez controversy , you have fantasies the one who wins everytime is Mayweather .
      Last edited by SyrianUser; 11-07-2011, 12:00 AM.

Comment

so i guess people cant like both right??smh this site has really gone to ****

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
          your poll is shit. it all really depends on the opponent they're fighting. unless this thread is only meant for their diehard fans that don't care about anything besides seeing them.
          I'd say we have no idea who they're fighting... but they're people on this site who have insight into the future.
          Would it make you happy if I plugged in people

Comment

This poll is ******ed. May as well be titled "Whos dick do you ride?".

Anyone who votes is an obvious fanboy, the opponent is key in deciding which would be a better fight, and therefore more worthy of a boxing fans ppv dollars. Voting without that info is nuthuggery at its finest.

Now that ive stated the obvious, enjoy your thread...

Comment

so the poll=who would you pay to look at???cause you said the opponent doesnt matter??this is some bob arum ****..he said people pay to see manny no matter who he fights...lol

Comment

Pac and Mayweather fighting on the same night.... just not against each other.

Something doesnt seem right.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  People who wanna see Pac win Vs People who wanna see Floyd lose...

Very interesting.
                  if thats the case, then thats sad that more people pay to see someone they "hate" lose than someone they "love" win.

Money May all day

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    I'd say we have no idea who they're fighting... but they're people on this site who have insight into the future.
                    Would it make you happy if I plugged in people
                    no i could care less about your poll, but having no idea who they're fighting and voting on who'd you watch regardless is basically saying 'who are you a fan of more'. also, judging from your sig, it looks like pac is fighting bradley next.

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                    This poll is ******ed. May as well be titled "Whos dick do you ride?".

Anyone who votes is an obvious fanboy, the opponent is key in deciding which would be a better fight, and therefore more worthy of a boxing fans ppv dollars. Voting without that info is nuthuggery at its finest.

Now that ive stated the obvious, enjoy your thread...
                    x2/THIS/qft

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                      if thats the case, then thats sad that more people pay to see someone they "hate" lose than someone they "love" win.

Money May all day
                      Uh...not sure what you're celebratin about?

You basically sayin that there are more people in America that hate Floyd than there are people who love Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X