Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Billy Dib set a good example for Australian people and their culture?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Billy Dib set a good example for Australian people and their culture?

First of all I despise Mayweather and I'm not crazy about Pacquiao either. The overrated Mayweather acts like a dumb animal and Pacquaio is just plain stupid. Neither are the best fighters in the world. That belongs to the more deserving Lucen Bute and Calvin Brock. So I think it's a fair question.

Billy Dib is a thug that hits people when they are down. Is that something Ausies look up to?

Billy Dib can fit his entire foot into his mouth. What kind of message does that send to the kids? That you should become a SNAKE or some type of LIZARD?!?

Billy Dib is the most handsome man in boxing. Is that something Ausies should look up to? Well, actually it is. So that one doesn't really count, it's just an unfortunate fact we have to live with.

I dont hink this is going to work bro. He only likes white boxers.

Comment

if aussies wanna look up to someone,They should look up to micheal katsidis
      who is a warrior.Yet they go all out n supporting someone like green or
      dib which is crazy.Mikey garcia is comng for billy puto

Comment

no, they should look up to your boy Broner puto

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
          no, they should look up to your boy Broner puto
          ahhhh will this joke ever end!?

On the reals, they should be watching Wale Omotoso

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            ahhhh will this joke ever end!?

On the reals, they should be watching Wale Omotoso

was just messin man, i noticed the poster above me always says that to you in your threads and thought id drop it...

Comment

Billy Dib puto

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                First of all I despise Mayweather and I'm not crazy about Pacquiao either. The overrated Mayweather acts like a dumb animal and Pacquaio is just plain stupid. Neither are the best fighters in the world. That belongs to the more deserving Lucen Bute and Calvin Brock. So I think it's a fair question.

Billy Dib is a thug that hits people when they are down. Is that something Ausies look up to?

Billy Dib can fit his entire foot into his mouth. What kind of message does that send to the kids? That you should become a SNAKE or some type of LIZARD?!?

Billy Dib is the most handsome man in boxing. Is that something Ausies should look up to? Well, actually it is. So that one doesn't really count, it's just an unfortunate fact we have to live with.

Good work son, that FenechJeff is a racist f@ggot who was dropped on his head as a child.

Comment

Working...
                X