No announcement yet.

I hate Floyd but he would murder PAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KirbyLovesTacos View Post
    I agree, that's why I'm saving up for one huge bet on Mayweather. Since Pacquiao has been getting all the fights recently, no doubt in my mind come fight night Mayweather will be the underdog. Perfect.

There is no way PBF comes in the underdog. i just dont see it. even money or pbf a slight favorite.

Comment

Pacquiao would make Floyd Jr. look like Floyd Sr. if Floyd mans up and fight

Comment

i have the EXACT same view point as TS, I hate Floyd and want to see him get destroyed but i think he'll own pac

Comment

Originally posted by salinass1234 View Post
          That's just an honest opinion coming from a guy who would love to see Floyd lose to anybody. Floyd is a ****en boxing genius. You may hate his attitude or his style but damn that mother ****er make fools look foolish.

I think pac is a great fighter but not a great boxer! Floyd would counter him all day. The victory over marg was great but honestly i think Floyd, Marquez, and other fighters would have done the same. With that being said **** Floyd but damn can he box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have learned a lesson that only boxing can teach and does so often. Don't think with your heart think with your mind. Emotions will have you making stupid assumptions. For example my heart told me Margarito and boy was it wrong
          True story! I like both fighters very well but from a technical standpoint, Floyd Mayweather, Jr. should win this fight. I will say it over and over again that Floyd Mayweather and Sergio Martinez BOTH will beat Manny Pacquiao. They are terrible stylistic matchups for him.

Comment

lol murder by potshot and a points

Comment

Originally posted by dj ♥ View Post
              i have the EXACT same view point as TS, I hate Floyd and want to see him get destroyed but i think he'll own pac
              LOL

So how come some people here say you're chewing floyd's dick mentally?

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburgh06hy View Post
                I have to agree Pacquiaos style will suit Floyds like a pair of gloves......I think this fanboy attitude towards the two fighters is getting abit silly now and if the two ever got in the ring alot people will end up being heart broken
                There's no doubt about that. One side would talk mad ***** and the other would have a ton of excuses or just stop posting all together. Floyd beats Pac easily, but Pac is ten times more exciting.

Comment

I admire Floyd's skills but Pac will take him out in 4 rounds. And Floyd knows it.

Comment

Originally posted by salinass1234 View Post
                    That's just an honest opinion coming from a guy who would love to see Floyd lose to anybody. Floyd is a ****en boxing genius. You may hate his attitude or his style but damn that mother ****er make fools look foolish.

I think pac is a great fighter but not a great boxer! Floyd would counter him all day. The victory over marg was great but honestly i think Floyd, Marquez, and other fighters would have done the same. With that being said **** Floyd but damn can he box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have learned a lesson that only boxing can teach and does so often. Don't think with your heart think with your mind. Emotions will have you making stupid assumptions.
                    For example my heart told me Margarito and boy was it wrong
                    I feel you....I think I learned my lesson as well with the Shane-Floyd fight...but then again, if Floyd and Shane would fight again my heart would find a way to convince my brain that Shane would win .....die hard Mosley fan all day and aint ashamed to show it.....but I know exactly what you mean tho

Comment

floyd is going to punish and ko pacroid

Comment

Working...
                      X