No announcement yet.

Vanes mortysan vs Alfredo angulo???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pennywise View Post
    Listen git face 1.I'm on my fn blackberry 2 I'm not armenian so I tried spellin it by sound. U grammar nazi keyboard warrior.

Comment

Cintron who isnt a boxing whiz boxed circles around Angulo

i think Vanes wins a decision if he doesn't get caught in a firefight

Comment

angulo KHTFO!!!

Comment

LOLLLLLL Mortysan

Comment

Originally posted by Barry_BondsMVP View Post
            Vanes would box Angulo's ears off, he's very slow, reminds me of Margarito. I met Angulo at the Vasquez-Marquez fight, he's pretty short, i'm guessing around 5'6 or 5'7, Vanes would have a good 4-5 inch height advantage. He'd just stick his jab in Angulo's face all night and frustrate him to an easy decision.
            So your sayin manny pacquiao is taller than angulo???? Nuff said you troll, wait what did jesus say in the bible when the noobs woudnt stop asking for him to revive their dead grandmas..oh yeah he said and I quote "gtfo noob!"

Comment

Vanes's defense is almost non existent, and he doesn't really counterpunch. Although I don't think he got hurt in the Ouma fight, I'm sure that Angulo will be able to land some monstrous shots on him in high volume.

I got Angulo by mid round TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by pennywise View Post
                So your sayin manny pacquiao is taller than angulo???? Nuff said you troll, wait what did jesus say in the bible when the noobs woudnt stop asking for him to revive their dead grandmas..oh yeah he said and I quote "gtfo noob!"
                I'm 5'9'' and Angulo was a good two inches shorter then me buddy, and so was Freddie Roach when I met him as well. Why would I come on here to make up some ones height lol. I may be a "NOOB" on here, but I'm a member at the 13thround.com, so I keep up with my boxing.

Vanes would be the bigger man if they ever fight, Angulo has no movement, he only comes forward and isn't very quick. Vanes would stay on his toes, pop his jab and land his overhand right without problems. He controlled the much quicker Joe Greene with his jab.

Comment

Greene didn't apply much pressure though, and even still manged to land a rare clean punch.

Let's not forget that Roach has said numerous times that a main problem with Martirosyan is that he's very emotional in the ring. He might get caught up in a brawl with Angulo and lets be honest, he'll get sparked.

Comment

Stylewise Martirosyan gives trouble to Angulo, he has the ability to move around a lot and Angulo is a relatively slow starter, it could be a really close decision because I think Martirosyan would pull out an early lead while Angulo would come on late. Close decision for either guy or maybe Angulo by late knockout if he manages to wear Martirosyan down enough.

It's not really because I think Martirosyan is better than Angulo, he's not but his style would give Angulo troubles.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry_BondsMVP View Post
                      I'm 5'9'' and Angulo was a good two inches shorter then me buddy, and so was Freddie Roach when I met him as well. Why would I come on here to make up some ones height lol. I may be a "NOOB" on here, but I'm a member at the 13thround.com, so I keep up with my boxing.

Vanes would be the bigger man if they ever fight, Angulo has no movement, he only comes forward and isn't very quick. Vanes would stay on his toes, pop his jab and land his overhand right without problems. He controlled the much quicker Joe Greene with his jab.
                      Ok...I'm sorry but I just can't take ur word for it..I'm 6ft tall hbo has him billed as 5'11 I belive I just can't envision him bein the same height as manny pacquiao(according to you claimin angulo is 5'6-7) the man is 5'10 minimum and a solid 165 on fight night he's a solid jr middleweight...angulo had a offnight vs kermit since then been ktfo his opponents...vanes just doesn't impress me havnt seen him ko any1 semi decent..and went life and death with ouma and green I say angulo ko in 7. Ps evry1s entitled to their own opinion. But srs angulo is not 5'7 and if he is holy crap..I g2g see him sometime seems like a chill dude outside the ring..in the rin he's got that death don't f wit me I'm a unstopabble machine stare like cotto pre marg.

Comment

Working...
                      X