Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ali? Has either klitschko ever fought anyone with speed that could box also?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ali? Has either klitschko ever fought anyone with speed that could box also?

It seems like there opponents are all just stationary targets who just come forward and block and the klitschko's just use there reach to prevent them from getting on the inside. Has either ever fought someone who could box on his toes and use in and out movement, circle to keep them off balance and throw combinations from all angles.

So many threads about them beating Ali but i see nobody they have fought that actually has speed and can box. Chris Byrd didnt even use his legs at all still went 12 with Wladimir and gave his brother problems when he stopped him. Byrd to me was slow as heck but they couldnt stop him.

There are no Larry Holmes or Ali type fighters to find out because there all playing football or basketball.

Originally posted by RayLeonard82 View Post
    It seems like there opponents are all just stationary targets who just come forward and block and the klitschko's just use there reach to prevent them from getting on the inside. Has either ever fought someone who could box on his toes and use in and out movement, circle to keep them off balance and throw combinations from all angles.

So many threads about them beating Ali but i see nobody they have fought that actually has speed and can box. Chris Byrd didnt even use his legs at all still went 12 with Wladimir and gave his brother problems when he stopped him. Byrd to me was slow as heck but they couldnt stop him.

There are no Larry Holmes or Ali type fighters to find out because there all playing football or basketball.
    ALi would do a ray Robinson on vladimir. KO in 5 rounds.

Ali's "snake licking" jab would cut up vitali. TKO is 10 rounds.

Comment

Working...
    X