Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how much dollers do you think "money may" will lose in the lawsuit?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$0.

Period. Manny has no case. There is something called freedom of speech in this country, its in the first amendment. You can voice your opinion and not be sued.

Comment

he won't lose anything, manny's case is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
        floyd's not losing any money at all---he never made an accusation against manny---i don't think anybody is losing money--manny looks suspicious if anybody does---
        Listen to the interview with RA the Rugged Man.

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
          $0.

Period. Manny has no case. There is something called freedom of speech in this country, its in the first amendment. You can voice your opinion and not be sued.
          You may very well end up being right. But, in your world, what do you consider defamation/slander/libel ?

The funny thing is, Floyd Sr. only started including the word opinion when PAC's attorney contacted him. And, he also stopped giving specific names of the PED's. These days it's , It's my opinion, but I think he's on something" compared to he's using this, blah, blah in his original statement.
          Last edited by NYU Alum.; 12-30-2009, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan 2 View Post
            He will lose more than monetarily. His career as a boxer will suffer. Fan support and viewership will be on the downturn for him. I predict a very sad ending to Floyd's illustrious career as a boxer. Sad. Oh so sad. JAT
            Don't forget, Pacquiao has become a national hero in his country. Which means this lawsuit is effectively Mayweather et al vs The People of the Philippines. With a population of 90 million, you could easily raise 45 million dollars with half of that 90 donating at least a dollar. It may be a third world country, but there are Donald Trump billionaires in it who will be willing to support this cause.

If this will drag on, lawyers fees alone will impoverish Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work View Post
              DT - Fred, I have a graduate's degree in Biochemistry and 30 years experience in developing blood chemistry tests.......I'll leave it alone, let's move forward.

FR - No wait, you can't tell me that there is a test that can detect HGH or growth hormones.

DT - Fred, I'm not here to make you mad.

FR - I'm not mad, I'm telling you that you are wrong if you think there is a test for HGH.

DT - Ok Fred, so you are saying that HGH cannot be detected by a blood test?

FR - Absolutely, 100%, NO! Saliva, blood, or urine.

DT - Freddie, please let's move on. Do you believe that this controversy is a result of the spectacular victory over Miguel Cotto where Manny looked super human?

FR - Mayweather is just scared.
              haven't been on all day..is this from a real interview?

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
                $0.

wanna bet all your points on it?

Comment

5million because that the only money he left. LOL

Comment

Enough to buy a few good boats.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
                      Don't forget, Pacquiao has become a national hero in his country. Which means this lawsuit is effectively Mayweather et al vs The People of the Philippines. With a population of 90 million, you could easily raise 45 million dollars with half of that 90 donating at least a dollar. It may be a third world country, but there are Donald Trump billionaires in it who will be willing to support this cause.

If this will drag on, lawyers fees alone will impoverish Mayweather.
                      boats are great investments.

Comment

Working...
                      X