Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto´s Camp reaction to the weigh-in drama, Roach reacts! Insults!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
    Roach in the corner... 6th round: "Remember, Manny. that sucker called me a-hole at the weigh-in. Now get out there and do your thing."
    If that happened it would be classic...

It seems Roach´s plan backfired the night before the fight. It was him who lost his cool and is mouthing off ¨KO KO KO, Cotto no chance¨.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
      I lost my respect for Cotto when he turned to Roach after the weigh-in and flexed his muscles, in a cheap and insulting manner. Santiago showed everyone who is the real a-hole, himself. Santiago got no credibility as a "trainer".
      So it's okay for months to bad mouth Miguel when speaking on weight? It's disrespectful to a fighter like Miguel to hear that he can't make weight. Miguel is a true athlete and athletes make the weight. Fuk Pacs teams and fuk Roach. Miguel should laid a sucker punch on Roach for being a **** talker that can't back anything up. Roach needs to learn to shut the hell up.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
        I lost my respect for Cotto when he turned to Roach after the weigh-in and flexed his muscles, in a cheap and insulting manner. Santiago showed everyone who is the real a-hole, himself. Santiago got no credibility as a "trainer".
        Don't be an idiot, Cotto had every right to. He showed Roach that 145 wasn't gonna weaken him enough. Roach had been talking alot of crap; was only fair for Cotto to hit him off with that.

Comment

LOL OWNED *****

145 pendejo

Comment

I don't think Roach actually believed Cotto would have trouble or be weakened at 145. And the s*** talk is awesome.

Comment

Did Roach really said Cotto couldn't make weight? Link? Or was just saying he'll have trouble making weight.

Comment

Harol Lederman today said on the radio that it was Santiago who called Roach an *******

"145 *******"

Then roach reacted..........

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2kill View Post
                  Harol Lederman today said on the radio that it was Santiago who called Roach an *******

"145 *******"

Then roach reacted..........
                  And Roach is the *******. Roach needs to learn how to shut up and worry about his fighter. Stop bashing other fighters and questioning if they can make weight.

Comment

Roach is becoming James Toney.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                      They were simply mocking Roach and team Pacman for their lame weight draining tactics. If anyone is losing credibility its team Pacman for not agreeing to fight fighter at their true weight.
                      Youre a f@cking @sshole if that is youre ******ed reason why then should not miguel fight at Pacman's true weight? Which is harder: From 146 to 145 or from 138 to 144?? Ido@t!

Comment

Working...
                      X