No announcement yet.

Jorge Arce Gets Dominated By Unknown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jorge Arce Gets Dominated By Unknown

Loli Pop Cowboy was shootin blanks ,to be the IBF Champion he looked awful or Simphiwe Nongqayi was that good.The jugdes I thought was being generous even with 117 -111 I scored it 118 - 110. Nongqayi looked far superior than the Loli Pop Cowboy, I felt it was Amateur Night

That unknown fought a past it Arce, did you see how much damage Arce took against Darchinyan. He was also target-practice for Mijares.

Comment

he has very little skill 2 be a Champ

Comment

Arce is done....to many wars.

Comment

Arce is shot for sure, but for future reference, just because you never heard of a fighter who beats a guy you know, that does not mean the loser is a bum because he lost to a guy you never heard of.

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
            Arce is shot for sure, but for future reference, just because you never heard of a fighter who beats a guy you know, that does not mean the loser is a bum because he lost to a guy you never heard of.
            did i call'em a bum ,you called it ,unknown or not he was outclassed
            And at 30 he's not shot ,Nacho needs 2 show him how to Box

Comment

Arce has been in too many wars, his time is done but I loved the guy when he was at his prime. He was a true warrior...

Comment

Simphiwe has beaten both Arce brothers now. I think Arce is just washed up, he seemed a much more competent boxer early on in his career.

Comment

Simphiwe Nongqayi

Remember the name.

Comment

He's not unknown anymore.

Comment

Working...
                    X