No announcement yet.

Genki Sudo .....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genki Sudo .....

What ever happened to him after he was stabbed? I heard it was pretty bad but that was like months ago.

Anybody got any news?

from a post on mma.tv a while back, quoting Sudo...

" ___ Hello everybody. I'm sorry to cause such concern over the recent incident. I suffered minimal damage, resumed training the next day and there is no effect on me emotionally. I'm doing very well! No matter how bad certain incidents may be, there will always be a positive side. I feel that I went through a good experience. Not only is it a rare experience to be stabbed (laughter), I feel that I now have a greater concern for crime. I have decided to study a bit more about crimes (and why the occur).

I started thinking, "why do people commit such acts of crime?" and decided that they those who commit these acts become apathetic or indifferent towards other people and forget that we are all one. With the current economy and being surrounded by depressing topics, perhaps during these times when it is easy to focus just on yourself, if we all make an extra effort to be kind and gracious towards others, these kinds of crimes wouldn't occur? This may influence more than just crime, but if we all act a bit more generously, perhaps our environment would improve, the economy will get better, and maybe even rid the world of war and hunger!!? All of mankind are brothers.

It is my hope that the offender (of the knife incident) will take this opportunity to change his thinking and live a more positive life. People are constantly changing. For people reading this, it is also possible for you to change. By living in the moment, it is possible to forget about the past and not be concerned about what the future may bring. The reason is that it is impossible to live in the past or future, but only in the "now." It's useless to be caught up with the past or concerned about the future.

When your walking along the street, stop, and take a moment to smell that roses. Everything will lead to your success. "

Comment

He is gonna be fighting Albert Kraus in the next K-1 MAX event. It doesn't look too good for Genki.

Comment

Originally posted by GeNeRaL
        from a post on mma.tv a while back, quoting Sudo...
        Thanks dude!!

Comment

Man, just hearing Sudo talk makes me proud. The guy is a ****ing class act. MMA needs more ambassadors to the sport like him.

Comment

Sudo rules.....

Comment

good read. thanks general!

Comment

I look forward to seeing him back in the ring. Awesome fighter. Glad to hear everything went well.

Comment

Working...
                X