Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oil prices drop 20 dollars in a week and a half. Coincidence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scap View Post
    There are a lot of people on this site that think your stupid just because your from Kentucky and then there are others that think your really dumb because of the verbage you use. Then there is me who early on thought you were very very stupid... yet over time and with posts like the one above you have been comming around...let me just say your clearly an underated intellectual and a poster that has "come on" in recent months as someone to be reckon with.

Congratulations MT77 your not the most naturally gifted poster these boards have ever seen but your a damn good example too many of the young posters on this site that if you type hard, educate yourself and never give up that they to can go from a really really ****ty member of these boards to someone many including myself now look up too.

As that blond chick in Officer and a Gentleman said to Deborah Winger at the end..."way to go paula way to go"
    Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
    how much did it drop at the pump?

10 cents?

And it only dropped because investors are pulling their money knowing that the price never should have been so high in the first place. Not because of some half ass ****** policy of Bush's

Who is responsible for gas hitting $4- Bush

Who is responsible for the dollar losing 40% of its value against the Euro - Bush

You're really nothing but a dumb, gun toting hillbilly who understands nothing about global economics or commodity trading.
    Clearly......MT77 has been completely and utterly owned.

Comment

how much did it drop at the pump?

10 cents?

And it only dropped because investors are pulling their money knowing that the price never should have been so high in the first place. Not because of some half ass ****** policy of Bush's

Who is responsible for gas hitting $4- Bush

Who is responsible for the dollar losing 40% of its value against the Euro - Bush

You're really nothing but a dumb, gun toting hillbilly who understands nothing about global economics or commodity trading.

Youre nothing but a welfare hippie that holds a sign thinking that will accomplish something.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
        Youre nothing but a welfare hippie that holds a sign thinking that will accomplish something.
        Seriously.....You have very little knowledge of anything you preach about, except maybe Guns.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          In the week and a half or so since President Bush reversed the Presidential ban on offshore drilling, oil prices have dropped 20 dollars. Coincidence? You decide. Personally I think that speculators caused the artificially high price in the first place and this move by our President made them a bit nervous, with the possibility of the supply increasing.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5i...BB-tAD923129G0
          I kind of agree with you on something! Holy **** call the presses!

I also think that all of the we need to get off of fossil fuel talks contributed as well.

Agree about the price of oil going up a lot, because of speculators though.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
            Seriously.....You have very little knowledge of anything you preach about, except maybe Guns.

Offshore drilling will drop oli prices. The Middel East will see we can get our own oil, so they will drop prices to stay in the game.

Though invading Iran and taking there oil is the best idea.

Comment

offshore drilling should be banned. we didnt need it last year, we dont need it this year.

i almost puked when i saw a Mccain ad the other day talking about how Barack doesent care about Americans cause he doesent want us to drill offshore and continue to pay more and more for gas.

gas would not be 4 dollars a gallon if we elected John Kerry and offshore drilling would not even be worth mentioning. The republicans have gotten rich off the war and now they want to get rich off the solution, its disgusting and dispicable

does anyone honestly believe that if we drill offshore that gas is going to be cheaper?

because it certainly won't

this is just another "Republicans in bed with big oil" idea. oil companies have to look harder and farther for oil all the time, this is a way for the Pubs to give their precious oil companies easy access to untapped reserves, which will allow exorbitant profits without ever dropping the price more than 50 cents a gallon.
              Everything is the fault of Bush and those evil GOP's.

Blow me, you ****ing tree hugger.

Comment

Offshore drilling will drop oli prices. The Middel East will see we can get our own oil, so they will drop prices to stay in the game.

Though invading Iran and taking there oil is the best idea.
                Yeah like we took Iraqs oil right......

Comment

Your nothing but an inbred jed neo con... I bet you cook meth in your moms/sisters basement! Oh wait a minute single wides don't have a basement!

Comment

Yo 75th, serious ****ing question.
                    Is your kill count above 100?
                    Yes or no.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
                      Yeah like we took Iraqs oil right......
                      who's the girl in your avatar?

Originally posted by Texasboy34 View Post
                      Your nothing but an inbred jed neo con... I bet you cook meth in your moms/sisters basement! Oh wait a minute single wides don't have a basement!

I bet you cook crack in your crack house and spend your welfare checks on pills.

Comment

Working...
                      X