No announcement yet.

Reign As Pound for Pound

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

Roy's reign was indisputably better than what Floyd has done as p4p #1. Roy made bums out of a lot of good fighters.
    In terms of knockouts and pure entertainment value, yes.

In terms of opponents faced, it's Floyd by a mile. Don't treat me like a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
      In terms of knockouts and pure entertainment value, yes.

In terms of opponents faced, it's Floyd by a mile. Don't treat me like a fool.
      floyd does have a great and better resume than roy, but that was before floyd was considered the p4p #1.

hopkins was the man when floyd was at 130-135. that was when floyd took on tough challengers back to back.

it wasn't until he beat gatti and hopkins lost to taylor that floyd moved up to #1 and he stopped facing the best when he moved up to 147.

floyd was the better fighter and resume in his overall career, but the better p4p reign belongs to roy.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        floyd does have a great and better resume than roy, but that was before floyd was considered the p4p #1.

hopkins was the man when floyd was at 130-135. that was when floyd took on tough challengers back to back.

it wasn't until he beat gatti and hopkins lost to taylor that floyd moved up to #1 and he stopped facing the best when he moved up to 147.

floyd was the better fighter and resume in his overall career, but the better p4p reign belongs to roy.
        Alright, I'll give you that.

Comment

Working...
        X