**** or ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** or ass

which one do you guys prefer and y?

Ass. Just looks too good in jeans, skirts, panties. Hell, I worship the female ass.

Comment

Ass because of its functionality during boning.

And its closer to the vagina.

Comment

Ass :mangler:

looks better, feels better, watchin it clap is gold, leavin handprints on it is mando, not all bitches got it (**** either, but more bitches got ****, so the ass is more special)

Comment

**** look much better in public and make you stand out. Nice asses are amazing bare skin but sometimes in my opinion make the chick look kinda big in clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
            Ass :mangler:

looks better, feels better, watchin it clap is gold, leavin handprints on it is mando, not all bitches got it (**** either, but more bitches got ****, so the ass is more special)
            I agree bro. Do you know when **** are better? when you are standing hitting the ***** while she is laying down and you are looking down at her and her **** are bouncing...damn that is the only situation were i prefer **** over ass

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingOaktown View Post
              I agree bro. Do you know when **** are better? when you are standing hitting the ***** while she is laying down and you are looking down at her and her **** are bouncing...damn that is the only situation were i prefer **** over ass
              Even then you could have her on all 4s on the bed while you stand and drill it from behind. Ass always>**** imo.

Comment

I like bit butts and I cannot lie...

Comment

i would rather have a girl with a thick ass and small **** then a girl with big **** and no ass

Comment

Originally posted by The Stone Roses View Post
                    i would rather have a girl with a thick ass and small **** then a girl with big **** and no ass
                    Spoken like a true black man. Too bad you're white like paper. :grill:

Comment

Working...
                    X