Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      my god, this is awesome. not for you but for me, on the outside bwahahahaha

green k sent
      The worst part was that I was watching pron at the time - one of those compilation types and with one hand I was accepting the ice cream and with the other hand i was trying to press alt+f4... Turns out i pressed alt and the volume up key in a panic and turned the volume up to max...

That was the point that she seen the screen and walked off looking rather disgusted - When she seen it the woman who was on at that point in the compilation was around the same age as my mother... and had the same colour hair! I'm gonna be hiding from her for weeks!

Comment

I have no idea why I have just told you that I must have been in shock haha

Comment

I walked in on Timmeh masterbating when I was in Canada.

I was walking past his residence and heard him yelling, "Rufiiooooo". I knocked on the door but no answer. I though something was dodgy so I tried my luck at the door was unlocked. I made my way in and found him beating his 2" pecker with tweezers while watching Hook.

I flew out the following day. Never flying there again

Comment

Originally posted by tomjo View Post
            I'm sorry to inform you of this, but it was my mother... Still live at my parents house, and she burst into my bedroom like a ninja, asked me what I was doing, gave me an ice cream then walked away. I have never been so embarrassed in my life!
            Bulls hit. That's a spinoff of that old urban legend.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post

I was walking past his residence and heard him yelling, "Rufiiooooo". I knocked on the door but no answer. I though something was dodgy so I tried my luck at the door was unlocked. I made my way in and found him beating his 2" pecker with tweezers while watching Hook.

damn...i knew he was into the freaky stuff but damn

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post

come on, your sister looks like Craig Mack and that's the real story.

Comment

Originally posted by tomjo View Post
                  The worst part was that I was watching pron at the time - one of those compilation types and with one hand I was accepting the ice cream and with the other hand i was trying to press alt+f4... Turns out i pressed alt and the volume up key in a panic and turned the volume up to max...

That was the point that she seen the screen and walked off looking rather disgusted - When she seen it the woman who was on at that point in the compilation was around the same age as my mother... and had the same colour hair! I'm gonna be hiding from her for weeks!

cmon spill it, your watching Taboo right?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                    come on, your sister looks like Craig Mack and that's the real story.
                    My dead sister looks like Craig Mack? Thanks.

Comment

Ya once. My sister. I was going at it on the couch all hardocre with **** on the tv. She walks out the bedroom door and I didnt hear her coming. She sees me looks at the tv and says eww and keeps walking. I was in shock I didnt say anything. She got a glass of water and went to bed.

Comment

Working...
                      X