No announcement yet.

Re-Watched Khan-Peterson: No Sound

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-Watched Khan-Peterson: No Sound

No sound. No commentary and no crowd influence.

On the night of the fight, I had Peterson winning the fight. I didn't score it but felt it. Some rounds were really close and could have gone either way.

It depends on what you were looking for I guess.

Here's my scorecard:

Khan-Peterson

Round 1: 10-8
    Round 2: 9-10 (IMO, Peterson did enough at the end to take it, but just)
    Round 3: 9-10
    Round 4: 9-10
    Round 5: 10-9 (Khan starts to box more from the outside)
    Round 6: 10-9
    Round 7: 8-10 (Point deduction)
    Round 8: 9-10
    Round 9: 10-9 (Very close round, gave to Khan because he hurt Peterson)
    Round 10: 10-9
    Round 11: 10-9
    Round 12: 9-9 (Point deduction but Khan did enough work to make it a 9-9 round)

Final score: 113-112 to Khan

Many may disagree with this card but it's what I saw after re-watching the fight. Like I said before, I had Khan losing on the night itself.

All in all it was a great fight. Would love to see a rematch (whenever it happens).

Khan seriously needs to work on his inside game though. He has really good bodyshots but doesn't use them as much as he should. Nodding his head during the time a good inside fighter is in you face is ridiculous.

He is one-dimensional.

Peterson on the other hand fought the perfect fight but I feel he layed off the pedal down the stretch. Round 9 onwards he decreased his output significantly and it lost him the fight.
    Last edited by Terrel; 12-14-2011, 04:11 PM.

I had it even. To me could have gone either way. Could be a good rematch if Peterson wants it.

Comment

I burned a copy of the Khan-Peterson fight, except what I did was I removed the original audio with that of the audio from my favorite ****, the results were quite shocking:

Round 1: Door bell rings, sounds like a pizza delivery guy is that the door. Clearly Khan round.

Round 2. Woman talking now, says she spilled some pizza sauce on her clothes, must remove them. Khan Round.

Round 3. Pizza man says he also spilled some stuff on his pants, must remove his clothes. Peterson

Round 4. Lots of slurping sounds. Khan

Round 5. Intense moaning. Khan

****left to the bathroom for 15 minutes****

I'll finish the rest later, not in the mood anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        I burned a copy of the Khan-Peterson fight, except what I did was I removed the original audio with that of the audio from my favorite ****, the results were quite shocking:

Round 1: Door bell rings, sounds like a pizza delivery guy is that the door. Clearly Khan round.

Round 2. Woman talking now, says she spilled some pizza sauce on her clothes, must remove them. Khan Round.

Round 3. Pizza man says he also spilled some stuff on his pants, must remove his clothes. Peterson

Round 4. Lots of slurping sounds. Khan

Round 5. Intense moaning. Khan

****left to the bathroom for 15 minutes****

I'll finish the rest later, not in the mood anymore.

Best commentary ever!

Comment

I have it the same also but I watched with my eyes closed and the sound turned on.

Watched with one eye closed: Peterson by 1 rd

Watched upside down: Peterson by 2 rds

Watched sideway : Khan by 1 rd
          Last edited by ModernTalking; 12-14-2011, 04:07 PM.

Comment

don't forget the meaningful body punches...

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
              I had it even. To me could have gone either way. Could be a good rematch if Peterson wants it.
              It would be an awesome rematch.

Peterson would obviously come out more aggressive alot earlier and Khan would try to hit and move alot more. That could be dangerous for Khan, IMO. Taking body shots while constantly moving and running would slow him down in the later rounds.

Comment

i had it 113-109 to Khan also

but i watched with my eye balls cut out of my head ....................

Comment

The most rounds I could give to Peterson was 4 after watching it again. No doubt that Khan did enough to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                    No sound. No commentary and no crowd influence.

On the night of the fight, I had Peterson winning the fight. I didn't score it but felt it. Some rounds were really close and could have gone either way.

It depends on what you were looking for I guess.

Here's my scorecard:

Khan-Peterson

Round 1: 10-8
                    Round 2: 9-10 (IMO, Peterson did enough at the end to take it, but just)
                    Round 3: 9-10
                    Round 4: 9-10
                    Round 5: 10-9 (Khan starts to box more from the outside)
                    Round 6: 10-9
                    Round 7: 8-10 (Point deduction)
                    Round 8: 9-10
                    Round 9: 10-9 (Very close round, gave to Khan because he hurt Peterson)
                    Round 10: 10-9
                    Round 11: 10-9
                    Round 12: 9-9 (Point deduction but Khan did enough work to make it a 9-9 round)

Final score: 113-109 to Khan

Many may disagree with this card but it's what I saw after re-watching the fight. Like I said before, I had Khan losing on the night itself.

All in all it was a great fight. Would love to see a rematch (whenever it happens).

Khan seriously needs to work on his inside game though. He has really good bodyshots but doesn't use them as much as he should. Nodding his head during the time a good inside fighter is in you face is ridiculous.

He is one-dimensional.

Peterson on the other hand fought the perfect fight but I feel he layed off the pedal down the stretch. Round 9 onwards he decreased his output significantly and it lost him the fight.
                    Your scorecard is 113-112 to Khan.

I agree but gave second round to Khan.

Comment

Working...
                    X