Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brit gave wife steriods to make her ugly

Them Indian British ****s up to their old tricks again

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/11..._lnk2%7C109659

An British man escaped jail despite admitting to secretly slipping steroids into in his wife’s food in hopes of making her fat and ugly so she would stay at home.

Dalwara Singh, who has been married to his wife for 17 years, ground the pills in a pestle and mortar before secretly adding them to the woman's, the Times of London reports.

As a result, his wife grew facial fair and broke out with skin spots. Singh’s scheme was uncovered by his 16-year-old daughter after she heard him grinding the pills in a bedroom.

“He wanted to stop her from going out for walks, because he wanted her to be at home to cook for him and look after the children,” said Caroline Bray, a prosecutor, told the Times of London.

Singh, who received a suspended jail sentence, has since moved out of his family's home and was slapped with a restraining order forbidding contact with his estranged wife.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/11...#ixzz1cf8Lessm'

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    “He wanted to stop her from going out for walks, because he wanted her to be at home to cook for him and look after the children” .
    Like a Boss

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Like a Boss
      yeah but no need to make her ugly, coulda just locked her in the house Fritzel style, only making sure the cellar had a kitchen in it

Comment

lol why would you want to make your wife fugly. i want my wife beautiful all the time so i when i **** her i wont be turned off

Comment

Damn, I can't believe some guys, they love their women fat and ugly!

Comment

Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
            Damn, I can't believe some guys, they love their women fat and ugly!
            this one didnt just want her fat and ugly, he wanted her to have facial hair ffs

Comment

Originally posted by U.ncleSam View Post
              lol why would you want to make your wife fugly. i want my wife beautiful all the time so i when i **** her i wont be turned off
              You're living in a dream world if you think thats gonna happen

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                this one didnt just want her fat and ugly, he wanted her to have facial hair ffs

It must have been his turn on.

Comment

Wazaa you fat fuck!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                    Wazaa you fat fuck!!

That isn't him, however. Wazaa has yet to get laid, much less force children into marrying him.

Comment

Working...
                    X