No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach video of racist Jew remark

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie Roach video of racist Jew remark

A bunch of clowns talking about how they didnt here ish about Jews but they havent seen the video where Roach says "****ing jew".

Here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuGuByc3N7Y

Starts at 2:45

After Pita(Robert Garcia's son) hears it he says **** you to Roach.

Both camps are really stupid though.
    Last edited by shacasulu; 11-20-2013, 01:30 AM.

Elie is a stupid ass Jew though.

Not racist.

Comment

I heard it, but I could be wrong since he was mumbling, but it sounded like Roach said "get him out of here too, f***ing Jew."

Comment

I was one of the people that never heard him say jew. Lol roach is pissed. Everyone involved except for robert is an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
          Elie is a stupid ass Jew though.

Not racist.
          Man shut your ignorant ass up.

Comment

The racist remarks definitely weren't cool.

Comment

Roach is a piece of ****. I love how his strong arm tactic failed this time. The guy talks a big talk, gets dealt with then asks for the police to finish up what he started?

I've only seen a couple videos and it seems staged horribly but his words, along with Ariza's dumbass, seemed like they had meaning behind them. **** Parkinson's as an excuse, there's celebrities that have that and don't act an ass like Roach seems to do on a consistent basis

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                Man shut your ignorant ass up.
                If that type of stuff gets under your skin, don't ever hang out with me and my buddies.

Mother ****ers always call me a crazy chank, even though I'm Korean.

Elie is a stupid guy. He's also a Jew. Put 2 and 2 together.

Comment

Calling a jew a jew isnt racist, even tho the word you're looking for is anti-semitic

Comment

for those who were hurt by roaches words & thinks hes a racist,

roach called garcias boy a mexican & seckbach a jew.. umhh.. they are

i grew up going to nyc elementary, middle & highschool.. if yall think thats bad yall some soft puszy boys. wayyyy worst things are said in the playgrounds i grew up at. especially on the basketball courts, handball courts & on football turf. for yall who are sensitive nd thought this was bad, I GREW UP IN NYC THIS AINT SHT, WHAT ROACH SAID WASNT SHT. I CAN TELL YALL WOULDNT HAVE LASTED GROWING UP HERE IN NYC, ESPCIALLY IN MY HOOD (HOLLIS QUEENS) & ME ND MY BOYS WOULDA PICKED ON YOU CLOWNS & TOOK YALL GIRLFRIENDS
                    WE WOULDA STOLE YALL LUNCH MONEY, TOOK YALL BIKES, TOOK THE CLOTHES OFF YA BACK. THEN WE WOULDA ASKED YOU WHAT SIZE ARE THOSE KICKS ND YALL BETTER SAY MY SIZE, CAUSE WE TAKING THOSE TOO!
                    FCUK OUTTA HERE W THAT

Comment

Working...
                    X