No announcement yet.

Tomasz Adamek vs. Kubrat Pulev: IBF final eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Arreola-Stiverne is a WBC final eliminator.

Stiverne-Austin and Fury-Johnson were WBC semi-final eliminators. Fury is now qualified to be in the next WBC final eliminator.

Pulev-Ustinov and Adamek-Cunningham were semi-final IBF eliminators.

Pulev-Adamek will be an IBF final eliminator.
    Mitchel/Banks was named the WBC semi-eliminator but after Mitchel lost and used his rematch clause they seem to have voided that status and named the Fury/Johnson fight as the semi-eliminator instead. Fury vs Arreola/Stiverne will be a decent fight but if it becomes for the vacant belt it will be a shame especially considering that i can see any of the 3 and their promoters holding the belt hostage while proclaiming to be the HW Champion.

Comment

i'm gonna go with adamek by devastating split decision

Comment

Adamek, KO round 4

Comment

Wladimir Klitschko will have plenty of mandatories in 2013: Povetkin, winner of Pulev-Adamek and perhaps Helenius.

Comment

Cunningham beats both, but I think Pulev will take this. He's looked decent so far, so we'll see what he has.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Cunningham beats both, but I think Pulev will take this. He's looked decent so far, so we'll see what he has.
              You don't honestly believe Cunningham would beat Pulev?

Pulev is in his prime, Adamek is a faded fighter. Cunningham wouldn't have the long reach advantage over Kubrat.

Comment

You don't honestly believe Cunningham would beat Pulev?

Pulev is in his prime, Adamek is a faded fighter. Cunningham wouldn't have the long reach advantage over Kubrat.
                We'll see what Pulev has against Adamek, a stiff test for him before possibly fighting Klitschko.

I though Cunningham looked good at heavyweight. Hopefully he can get a good fight again, because he should have won.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  We'll see what Pulev has against Adamek, a stiff test for him before possibly fighting Klitschko.

I though Cunningham looked good at heavyweight. Hopefully he can get a good fight again, because he should have won.
                  I hate to say it because I'm an Adamek fan, but Pulev will have little problem beating the faded Adamek.

Comment

I hate to say it because I'm an Adamek fan, but Pulev will have little problem beating the faded Adamek.
                    I think Pulev will win, mostly because I've never though much of Adame at Heavyweight really, just my opinion.

Too bad David Haye wants Vitali or bust, because he'd be cleaning up everyone but Wlad in that division, racking up solid wins to a possible Wlad rematch.

Comment

I voted for Pulev by KO. He's got the size, boxing ability and power to stop Adamek in his tracks.

However, I wouldn't put it pass Adamek, as he's found a way to beat some top hws. He's experienced, he's a crafty boxer, his conditioning is top notch and he's very motivated.

This is interesting matchup..

Comment

Working...
                      X