No announcement yet.

Olympic games are almost here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    Lomachenko is gonna have to impress big time. I thought Rameriz actually beat him. Both guys are really good and should be decent pros. Problem with Lomachenko is that size.
    Ramirez seemed to me pretty big for Lomachenko and he imposed his size advantage pretty good. But Lomachenko won, landed more of the clear shots + the knockdown.

But yes i agree. He seems to have lapses at times as well. Even in the AIBA world chip, he didnt really impress in the gold medal fight

Comment

jose ramrez,browne

Comment

Rau'shee Warren

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Sucks I won't be able to watch it
          That's why I'm kind of happy I'm working nights. I'll be able to watch majority of the action in the day.

Comment

The Olympics has always served as the desert to Euros.

Something the Americans don't know lol.

TV ratings wise the Euros has always been higher then the Olympics once they reach the Knockout Stage.

The success for this Olympics in England

depends on how well England do in the Euros.

If England typically bombs out early and get spanked, everyone will be dedicated to promoting and building for London and making the city tidy and ready.

If England by some miracle win the Euros and the first major International tournament since..................... Ali days

there won't be a London fit to live in for a few years.. so good luck with holding the games there.

Comment

I really became a fan of Roniel Iglesias from Cuba back in 2008. Even though he only captured bronze, I came away impressed with his style, and I think he'll be an excellent pro. He fights at light welterweight, and I'll be pulling for him as well as everyone the U.S. team.

Comment

2 of the British lads im looking forward to seeing are Tom Stalker and Anthony Joshua.

Comment

I just hope Teddy Atlas isn't calling the fights. Anyone but him.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Lomachenko is the one im looking to the most

Also Anthony Joshua and a local guy from Staten Island Marcus Browne
                    Browne I keep hearing has great skillset

I talked to Manny Robles who took the team to Brazil and he is high on Joseph Diaz Jr, Errol Spence, Marcus Browne and Michael Hunter but he says this is by far the best Olympic team he's seen in a while

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                      Browne I keep hearing has great skillset

I talked to Manny Robles who took the team to Brazil and he is high on Joseph Diaz Jr, Errol Spence, Marcus Browne and Michael Hunter but he says this is by far the best Olympic team he's seen in a while
                      If he's high on those four that's saying a lot considering Warren and Rameriz have the most talent on the team. I do agree with him though, much better team than 2000, 2004, or 2008. Think this is the best team since 96'.

Comment

Working...
                      X