Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barack Hussein Obama= Unelectable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On Bush's watch, the military HQ of the United States was directly struck by terrorists.

That's a bit like pawn takes Queen.

Nothing of the sort has happened on Obama's watch.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
      Get ready for dat dere false flag terrorism.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
        Obama is a whole 'nother level of mess then Bush was. I think it should be "the mess that started with the Demoncats sabotaging the economy to fall in 2008"
        You spoke too soon. Economy picked up a little in July. CNN Story.

Comment

Originally posted by vincebond View Post
          You spoke too soon. Economy picked up a little in July. CNN Story.

have you noticed that these numbers always get 'adjusted' by the end of the month?

17 straight months in the red... this wont change

if you weren't so gullible and foolish in your outlook i'd be more inclined to check out your boxing blog..... but if you can't see the obvious realities then im not interested!

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post

have you noticed that these numbers always get 'adjusted' by the end of the month?

17 straight months in the red... this wont change

if you weren't so gullible and foolish in your outlook i'd be more inclined to check out your boxing blog..... but if you can't see the obvious realities then im not interested!
            17 straight months in the red? C'mon, man. Debate me with facts or don't bother. The economy's grown by 2.4 million jobs in the last 17 months alone. The May and June jobs reports were slow, but we have actually been seeing signs of life in the economy. When Obama got in, the country was on the verge of a depression. Don't forget that.

The problem is everyone thought money would rain down from the sky when Obama got in. You can't live up to those expectations.

Comment

17 straight months in the red? C'mon, man. Debate me with facts or don't bother. The economy's grown by 2.4 million jobs in the last 17 months alone. The May and June jobs reports were slow, but we have actually been seeing signs of life in the economy. When Obama got in, the country was on the verge of a depression. Don't forget that.

The problem is everyone thought money would rain down from the sky when Obama got in. You can't live up to those expectations.
              i misspoke... you're not right but its 17 straight WEEKS we've had jobless > 400k

Unemployment benefit applications have been at or above 400,000 for 17 weeks.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/unemploymen...123457430.html

Comment

The problem is everyone thought money would rain down from the sky when Obama got in. You can't live up to those expectations
                fools who voted for him did

others knew better

and i'd love to see the 'signs of life' for the economy.... you mean the DOW? Gold? S&P? Jobs? GDP?

they all point toward the shitter... same place we've been headed for a decade now

nothing new, more of the same

Comment

fools who voted for him did

others knew better

and i'd love to see the 'signs of life' for the economy.... you mean the DOW? Gold? S&P? Jobs? GDP?

they all point toward the shitter... same place we've been headed for a decade now

nothing new, more of the same
                  Gold has been climbing to the highest rates in history over the last few years. Make sense please.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    Gold has been climbing to the highest rates in history over the last few years. Make sense please.
                    exactly... climbing against what? climbing in value against the dollar... its called exchange

your inability to comprehend is not my problem

gold = up
                    dollar = down

in the US, not that you live here, our economy is tied to the strength of our currency

done with you!

Comment

exactly... climbing against what? climbing in value against the dollar... its called exchange

your inability to comprehend is not my problem

gold = up
                      dollar = down

in the US, not that you live here, our economy is tied to the strength of our currency

done with you!
                      You said gold is heading down. Now you're saying gold is heading up. I know that you're a bit of a conspiracy theorist therefore to you "facts" simply change depending on your argument, but telling me that gold stocks are falling and then saying gold stocks are rising and that this means the same thing is asinine.

Comment

Working...
                      X