Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd did more buys than Manny PACROID Vs Hoya,Hatton and Marquez..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goblin View Post
    You see pacfans u guys are just stupid..

Manny "i do steroids to eat puppies" pacquiao IS NOT THE DRAW that floyd is.
    Floyd just completely obliterated the man that DESTROYED manny...twice!!

You dont like that?
    Does it bother that u ******* pacfans were talkin so much damn **** before this 'bout and now u guys ARE ****EN SCARED cause u see the TRUE WARRIOR that is Floyd Mayweather..You see the guy that just had pretty much a sparring session wit the guy that MASSACRED pacquiao in two different outings..

Now u realize that manny has little to no chance and YOURE ****EN SCARED
    pacquiao may even TAKE A DIVE VS COTTO JUST TO AVOID THE HUMILIATION that Mayweather is gonna bring..u know it and i know it..

You see the guy that even manny couldnt even figure out and run away from for 4 years lol and see floyd just play wit him cause he damn well CAN

..hes...just...that...good.

R E S P E C T M A Y W E A T H E R . . .

Comment

To the thread starter,

That's because PAC fans are generally alot smarter than the 1 million that paid to watch a staring competition.

Think about it, y'all basically paid for one guy to watch him throw one punch at a time and the other not throwing at all, lmao

Comment

Originally posted by goblin View Post
        u know pacfans i want to ask u why couldnt manny draw more than floyd?

i honestly think its cause floyd is just simply a better human being..

people know that manny is a fraud..him and making people lose weight to fight is an ACT OF A COWARD..stop being fans of a coward guys c'mon..
        get a LIFE

Comment

ei gob, you got us ****ting you with red k again... can i invite you to marikina today hehe...

Comment

Working...
          X