Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So is Mayweather announcing his opponent today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you guys are going to blame mayweather for something that bs posters invented?

have yet to see actual info about this, somebody needs show at least show a small quote or something.

nobody in his camp or mayweather have said anything to make us think something will be announced

Comment

Originally posted by Pet Sounds View Post
      I remember reading that it was supposed to be around this time aswell.

Hopefully it's someone good. ala Berto, Martinez
      Martinez is fighting Williams and Berto has a mandatory. He should suggest someone like Cintron or Alfonso Gomez. Hopefully someone good.

Comment

Originally posted by KillerRightHook View Post
        Martinez is fighting Williams
        Williams and Martinez have NOT signed.

I hope this is a good sign regarding Floyd's expected announcement today.

Gee. I hope he does not disappoint all of us again, thereby further damaging his legacy.

Comment

You people are crazy. Floyd is still on vacation. I don't expect him to fight again this year.

Comment

Originally posted by LIGHTYEAR View Post
            you guys are going to blame mayweather for something that bs posters invented?

have yet to see actual info about this, somebody needs show at least show a small quote or something.

nobody in his camp or mayweather have said anything to make us think something will be announced
            I agree. Where's the proof of this socalled announcement?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingsley View Post
              You people are crazy. Floyd is still on vacation. I don't expect him to fight again this year.
              I would really appreciate it if you stopped mocking Floyd Mayweather and his fans. Thank you.

Comment

Yeah Floyd's big announcement is that he is NOT fighting Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                X