No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko on Donald Trump Becoming President

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
    Russia has majority control over gas distribution across Europe and has before turned off entire supplies to a nations.

This Putin guy is a dirty muvver fücka and is backing Syria against the rebels ensuing the deaths of countless woman and children with their unprecedented bombing campaigns. Assad is managing to retain control of the majority though his party is representative of the minority, without Putin his grip would have slipped long ago.

You guys make me laugh with statements like you want support you gotta pay more, what happened to honour here ? Honouring existing relationships and not selling yourself out to a higher bidder.

I agree with many of Trump's policies, not all and I certainly have no affinity to Hilary but Trump is going to appear an exceptionally weak man should he concede to Putin's will.
    There are no "rebels" anymore. They were initially an extremely small western-backed force and the vast majority have defected to much larger Islamist groups. The moderate rebellion was put down a long while ago. It is more or less a straight up fight between Assad and Islamists now.

It's a checkmate situation and the US got played by Syrians themselves but doesn't want to admit it yet.
    Last edited by ////; 11-13-2016, 11:24 AM.

Comment

"The American people have elected their president. " well put Vitali, and so did Ukraine...until he was overthrown by right wing nationalists. Another shining example of "democracy" supported by the usa.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSurgeonMDMPH View Post
        U sound really dumb! smfh. This simplemindedness is whats hurting the country.
        Yikes... If you're going to insult someone's intelligence, it helps to be intelligent...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          The Ukraine, Saudi Arabia & the rest of the NATO countries the US protect better start paying big brother more money for protection. Trump said well before the election he felt the US was not being properly compensated for their protection & that some of these countries took advantage of it. Look at that Saudi Prince sucking up to Trump after he insulted him & gave all that money to Clinton during the campaign. He told Trump to step down. Trump said in an interview that Saudi Arabia would be screwed if it wasn't for US protection. Now good ol` Saudi Prince congratulating Trump on his win. Trump is friendly with Putin so that doesn`t sit well for countries along the Baltic States where Russia is lined up along the borders. The Russians look to be ready to take back some of the territory the Soviet regime had & will Trump allow it as a token of friendship to Putin? No rematch clauses & slave contracts in this type of deal Vitali. The Ukraine along with a few Baltic states could be back under Russian control at some point in the near future unless they start paying for Big Brothers help. Trump`s first priority is protecting America & he will be building up that military & they won`t be the world police anymore. They will be the guns for hire...
          yeah i agree, im not american but why should america have to act as the world police? Its not americas responsibility to defend everyone.

Comment

Eff Vitali. Trump should bomb the Ukraine when hes done with all the deadbeats.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              yeah i agree, im not american but why should america have to act as the world police? Its not americas responsibility to defend everyone.
              Do you think the US is somehow being forced into being the "world police"? They dont have 800+ known/secret bases in 70+ countries all over the world for no reason, they want to maintain their noses in everyone's business. Trump will build up a military but look to a more isolationist approach now?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Do you think the US is somehow being forced into being the "world police"? They dont have 800+ known/secret bases in 70+ countries all over the world for no reason, they want to maintain their noses in everyone's business. Trump will build up a military but look to a more isolationist approach now?
                yeah true, dont know what the previous agenda was, but if trump wants to change his foreign policy and reduce the support and keep nose out of other countries business then thats fair enough

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  yeah true, dont know what the previous agenda was, but if trump wants to change his foreign policy and reduce the support and keep nose out of other countries business then thats fair enough
                  That's been a big push of his. He's against globalism (which is directly tied to this world policing shyt), against Bush and Obama's Middle East meddlings, insistent that the US be compensated for offering military support, etc. These seem to be real "from the heart" missions for him as he's been on about them for years before running.
                  Now... as every president does, he's obviously going to find out that it's all much easier said than done.

I think both the fear and excitement surrounding Trump is that he's not a professional politician and doesn't give a fuq about rocking their boat. That can be incredibly effective when it comes to cleaning up Washington (which is exciting if you like him, frightening if you don't).

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
                    Russia has majority control over gas distribution across Europe and has before turned off entire supplies to a nations.

This Putin guy is a dirty muvver fücka and is backing Syria against the rebels ensuing the deaths of countless woman and children with their unprecedented bombing campaigns. Assad is managing to retain control of the majority though his party is representative of the minority, without Putin his grip would have slipped long ago.

You guys make me laugh with statements like you want support you gotta pay more, what happened to honour here ? Honouring existing relationships and not selling yourself out to a higher bidder.

I agree with many of Trump's policies, not all and I certainly have no affinity to Hilary but Trump is going to appear an exceptionally weak man should he concede to Putin's will.
                    CNN told you that? )) I suggest you first form an educated opinion and then express it. What you seem to be doing is reading things written into your brain by people with agenda. You believe in critical thinking? Spend a couple of hours watching us dos press briefings, u'll learn a great deal about who is who and doing what. Then proceed to the source of raw info - e.g., check numbers on victims in syria civil war reported. That will help you comprehend the level of mind control executed by media. And finally - watch a couple of interviews by Asad to western media, you will understand the difference between a person having brains and a one having agenda. And I don't even suggest you take a map and study military situation (and retrospective), that's an advanced thing.

P.S.: A protest to posting politics... it's fuсking boxing site...

Comment

Long Live Putin!

The only "estadista" between all of the guys you have mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                      X