No announcement yet.

It wasn't me on my account...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    Ignorant comments like this are probably the reason why he left this forum in the first place.
    I left before I went pro, always talkers, someone will always say something about you. I'm immune for the most part

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
      There's going to be a LOT of these types of people that are gonna be extremely disappointed when Hillary becomes president.

The only regret I will have is not being able to see their faces the very moment she is elected
      .......What?

Comment

who cares?

Comment

To be fair the guy that Verstyle fought later went on to upset the undefeated Shane Mosley Jr.(who is now 6-1). He is now 7-2 and in his last fight also upset the 5-0 Yunier Calzada from Mexico.

Not the kind of guy to make a pro debut against but who knew?

Comment

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
            I left before I went pro, always talkers, someone will always say something about you. I'm immune for the most part
            So you were taking precautions. You knew you were gonna end up quitting after an arse beating so you tried to save face.

Comment

Who is this bum? Who do u think u are? Azumah Nelson? I'll Jeff Fenech your ass, bum

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I was under the impression everyone knew who was using your other account
                Some one told me it was that Larryx. He never gave me any problems.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  To be fair the guy that Verstyle fought later went on to upset the undefeated Shane Mosley Jr.(who is now 6-1). He is now 7-2 and in his last fight also upset the 5-0 Yunier Calzada from Mexico.

Not the kind of guy to make a pro debut against but who knew?
                  Shane Mosley Jr. got beat? Guess I need to go into the nsb more often.

Comment

Originally posted by J-champ View Post
                    Some one told me it was that Larryx. He never gave me any problems.
                    Larry? I thought it was Horus.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      Ignorant comments like this are probably the reason why he left this forum in the first place.
                      Wot? He quit? Some lanky dindu no mas'd his arse.

It was like a lanky pencil vs a stubby s'midget.

He got knocked on his arse, and literally quit. Didn't even try to make it look like the ref stopped him, or his corner saved him.

LULZ, he walked back to the corner, and said NO MAS.

And that was that regarding his boxing career.

Comment

Working...
                      X