Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Karass vs Abregu Maidana vs Lopez can this happen??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karass vs Abregu Maidana vs Lopez can this happen??

Can these fights get done you think??If so who you got??

Now that's a great night of boxing.

I don't see how they can't make it happen, none of them are top rank fighters.

Abregu beats Karass and Lopez beats Maidana. Abregu/Lopez would be a great fight too, can't pick a winner in that one.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
      Now that's a great night of boxing.

I don't see how they can't make it happen, none of them are top rank fighters.

Abregu beats Karass and Lopez beats Maidana. Abregu/Lopez would be a great fight too, can't pick a winner in that one.
      I like the way you think...

Comment

Abregu and Lopez. Very good night of fights and something GBP could do for one of it's quadrupleheaders on Showtime.

Comment

great matchmaking rome. this would be a sick card to have. you should tweet this to de la hoya and eric gomez, see if they respond. i'd favor abregu and maidana in those fights, but one thing is for sure, they'd both be entertaining bouts. man, if only these two fights would actually be signed right now and set up for a date on showtime.

Comment

Abregu, Chino

Comment

I think either of these can be a fight a the yr kinda scrap..

Comment

Not sure I agree with Lopez beating Maidana. I don't think very highly of Maidana but this fight will be in the trenches and Im not sure Lopez's power is enough to keep Maidana off of him or stop him.

Abregu SHOULD be able to stop Karass.

The same way he would stop Bradley if he had a healthy hand.

Comment

Maidana has no reason to fight a guy that just got crushed so that fight won't happen. If it did Lopez would have another KO loss on his record. The other fight might happen and I think Karass would win it. He is fighting well these days.

Comment

hard pick between karass and abregu. maidana TKO's lopez.

Comment

Working...
                    X