No announcement yet.

Gamboa beats donaire and juanma in the same night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamboa beats donaire and juanma in the same night

First off props to donaire, that was a flawless performance against a good fighter.

But Gamboa is gonna go down in the history books. He is much faster than both lopez and donaire. Cubans still run lower weight boxing.

I'll take all your e points boy. Donaire crushes that no defense having knuckle head.

Comment

right. donaire beats both.

Comment

Right now

Gamboa > lopez > donaire

( I have donaire ranked that low because he only has 2 good wins, I think he can beat lopez but not gamboa )

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
          First off props to donaire, that was a flawless performance against a good fighter.

But Gamboa is gonna go down in the history books. He is much faster than both lopez and donaire. Cubans still run lower weight boxing.
          In amatuers or pro?

Comment

both.........

Also rigo would give donaire big problems

Comment

Gamboa has ZERO CHANCE to become a great fighter due to the fact that he's already driving lamborghinis while not having beaten anybody good yet.

He's already living like a great fighter before he became a great fighter.

ZERO CHANCE to be a great fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by oj simpson View Post
                Gamboa has ZERO CHANCE to become a great fighter due to the fact that he's already driving lamborghinis while not having beaten anybody good yet.

He's already living like a great fighter before he became a great fighter.

ZERO CHANCE to be a great fighter.
                1. He grew up dirt poor so now that hes got money he wants to have fun
                2. He whooped mtgawa which says a lot considering lopez came very close to losing against him

His speed and power are just too much for everyone else. Lopez is ducking him for a reason.

As far as donaire, well he might be too small.

Comment

Gamboa and JuanMa get hit way too easy and both have been down. I don't know if Donaire KT(Both)TFO right now but with proper weight gain and a half dozen more fights he has a legitimate chance.
                  Last edited by Kevin Malone; 02-20-2011, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                    1. He grew up dirt poor so now that hes got money he wants to have fun
                    2. He whooped mtgawa which says a lot considering lopez came very close to losing against him

His speed and power are just too much for everyone else. Lopez is ducking him for a reason.

As far as donaire, well he might be too small.
                    trust me,

when you havent beaten anybody good & you are already driving lamborghinis, you've got a big big problem.

Comment

Working...
                    X