Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More recognizable by face in 2014, Ali or Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More recognizable by face in 2014, Ali or Floyd?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXyIW-88hV0 ... Is Floyd Mayweather more recognizable than Ali in 2014? Let's find out...

Tough call with the way fighters are marketed today along with being in every other thread on boxing forums .Younger fans now and casuals are going to see Floyd all over ,i would give edge to Mayweather despite Alis history .Multi media has changed ,and Floyd will still be relevant as wellin his place in history ,ppl will still ponder about his 50 th fight for years to come even if he never fights again . Ali is more important in historical terms but more recognisable ? I believe Mayweather has surpassed him if we are including on a global scale .

Comment

Lmao. Tyson is thats Tyson? No, whos this then? Ohh thats Tyson... No lmao your excluded.

Comment

**** last time I seen a pic of Ali he didn't really look like Ali anymore. So idk. If you are using Ali's pic in the 60's or 70's its probably Ali, but if you are using Ali's pic from now I think you could find hardcore boxing fans that aren't 100% sure thats even Ali let alone casuals or just sports people.

So basically people know this guy:

But this guy might be Shawn Porter's grandfather:

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          **** last time I seen a pic of Ali he didn't really look like Ali anymore. So idk. If you are using Ali's pic in the 60's or 70's its probably Ali, but if you are using Ali's pic from now I think you could find hardcore boxing fans that aren't 100% sure thats even Ali let alone casuals or just sports people.

So basically people know this guy:

But this guy might be Shawn Porter's grandfather:

amazing to see. amazing and sad. makes you appreciate the hellish run of punchers he went through in the 60's.

my father is only a few years younger than ali. ali looks like he could be in an old folk's home, and my father probably played 18 this morning in the 90 degree sun.

Comment

video is funny

Comment

Doesn't this question have an obvious answer?

Comment

Mike Tyson is way more recognizable than both

Pacquiao is also more recognizable than Floyd all over the world

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  amazing to see. amazing and sad. makes you appreciate the hellish run of punchers he went through in the 60's.

my father is only a few years younger than ali. ali looks like he could be in an old folk's home, and my father probably played 18 this morning in the 90 degree sun.
                  So your father was like 50 years old when he had you?

Comment

To answer Scully, Ali isn't recognizable anymore to other than people who followed him always.

How will Floyd's life be like in 25 years?

Comment

Working...
                    X