Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does a boxing promoter like Top Rank really do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OnePunch is jealous that he'll never get to work with Haymon. That's why he spends all day diminishing his accomplishments in the sport as well as PBC. That's too bad that you couldn't cut it out as a decent promoter, maybe if you had tried harder things would have worked out for the better. All you have to show for it is an ancient .net email address from 1999.

Nate Campbell, doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
      OnePunch is jealous that he'll never get to work with Haymon. That's why he spends all day diminishing his accomplishments in the sport as well as PBC. That's too bad that you couldn't cut it out as a decent promoter, maybe if you had tried harder things would have worked out for the better. All you have to show for it is an ancient .net email address from 1999.

Nate Campbell, doe.
      I wouldnt work for/with Haymon because #1 Im not a prostitute willing to rent out my promoters license, and #2 the fact that I retired 4 years before he ever did his first show would have made "working with him" a bit difficult.

I know you are no big thinker, but even you should be able to figure that one out........

Edit: and as for Nate, Im actually pretty proud of what I was able to accomplish on his behalf. After one of your Haymon lackey heroes (Dibella) threw Nate on the scrap heap after the 2nd Peden loss, I was able to move Nate to #1 not once (lost to Lorenzo), not twice (lost to Hlatshwayo), but 3 times, which resulted in the Diaz fight, Funeka, Bradley, Ortiz, etc, etc and 7 figures worth of money.

Yeah, I failed big time lol
      Last edited by OnePunch; 03-20-2016, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
        I wouldnt work for/with Haymon because #1 Im not a prostitute willing to rent out my promoters license, and #2 the fact that I retired 4 years before he ever did his first show would have made "working with him" a bit difficult.

I know you are no big thinker, but even you should be able to figure that one out........
        you are giving that dummy too much credit.

Comment

Admitting it is the first step.

Comment

Edit: and as for Nate, Im actually pretty proud of what I was able to accomplish on his behalf. After one of your Haymon lackey heroes (Dibella) threw Nate on the scrap heap after the 2nd Peden loss, I was able to move Nate to #1 not once (lost to Lorenzo), not twice (lost to Hlatshwayo), but 3 times, which resulted in the Diaz fight, Funeka, Bradley, Ortiz, etc, etc and 7 figures worth of money.

These idiots don't know much about boxing.
            They probably don't even know about Nate's career. They stated following boxing just recently.

Comment

Originally posted by PKing View Post
              You get an award for kicking yourself in the nuts with consistent contradictions in one post.

Congrats!
              You obviously have no reading comprehension.

Comment

Just leave these Haymon jizz rag for a face groupies alone.
                Their only purpose in life is to absorb Big Gay Al's nocturnal emissions so try to cut them some slack.

Comment

One Punch did a GREAT job with Nate and anybody criticizing how he handled Nate doesn't know anything about boxing.

Comment

Working...
                  X