No announcement yet.

Guerrero vs D.Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guerrero vs D.Garcia

I'd like to see this fight at the end of the year, D.Garcia needs a couple of fights to settle in at the full 147 limit before fighting the best guys, Pauli in August then Guerrero in December would be decent.

Guerrero is past his best, but I think he has more left in him than he showed today, imo he underestimated this Martinez guy. He struggled to cope with Martinez on the inside, D.Garcia hasn't got an inside game, Guerrero could do to Danny what Martinez did to Guerrero. I think Guerrero is a technically cleaner fighter than Danny as well.

I would pick D.Garcia to win a close decision because he's the bigger guy with power and youth on his side, but it would definitely be a competitive fight with Guerrero roughing Danny up and outworking him in patches.

The build up would be insane as well, Ruben vs Angel would be hilarious.

Both have looked horrible in their last couple of outings. I have to go with Garcia, he has looked less horrible than Guerrero! lol

Comment

Garcia, he just doesn't lose or he jus physically can't. The judges literally always give it to him so I pick Garcia UD.

Comment

As a Maidana fan i would rather they feed the Ghost to Maidana but i think you are right and Garcia will get this fight ha.

Garcia UD whether he deserves it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
          Both have looked horrible in their last couple of outings. I have to go with Garcia, he has looked less horrible than Guerrero! lol
          Yeah, D.Garcia is the fresher fighter, there's not much wear and tear on him

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
            As a Maidana fan i would rather they feed the Ghost to Maidana but i think you are right and Garcia will get this fight ha.

Garcia UD whether he deserves it or not.
            I would still love to see that fight, before today I would've said it's a competitive fight, but now I can't see anything other than a Maidana KO. It would be a hellova war for as long as it lasted.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
              I would still love to see that fight, before today I would've said it's a competitive fight, but now I can't see anything other than a Maidana KO. It would be a hellova war for as long as it lasted.
              Maidana will look spectacular in this fight, score a KD or 2, maybe even a stoppage. he gets him on the ropes like the feather fisted Martinez did but obviously its even worse vs Maidana.

Too feather fisted, to many wars, too brave to actually box and move like a Thurman would vs Maidana. I can't see how this version beats the WW version of Maidana.

When they were gonna fight at LWW in 2011, it was a 60/40 fight, slight edge RG on points but not now, no way.

Comment

You going to get this fight , right now all the current champions at 147 are too hard for Danny Garcia so look for him to beat up guys like Paulie Malignaggi, Chris Van Heerden, Josesito Loper , and Robert Guerrero

Comment

I'd rather see a rematch between Garcia and Matthysse or Garcia and Amir Khan. Plus at the level these guys are fighting, when they move up it should be because they want to and feel ready to face the best, not because they want to be prospects all over again.

Comment

Working...
                  X