Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
    Wow

Thats pretty pathetic.

Please dont leave me Ill get you 3 parts in movies I promise.

Comment

Floyd floyd floyd... For all the money, you're still just a pathetic kid really.

Comment

Smdh......no comment

Comment

Where them movies at doe?

Comment

He's treating her like his opponent.

"Baby girl, do I want to get married? Absolutely. But like I said before, I'm the A-side. The wedding will take place at the MGM, you can drive my Rolls Royce on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I will get you parts in 3 a-list movies and I will buy you 3 watches per week."

"Ms. Jackson. You have a boss. Your boss is me. Floyd Mayweather is his own boss. If Ms. Jackson doesn't want to marry Floyd Mayweather, she will be out on the street."

Dude got Al Haymon writing his pickup lines.

Comment

Haha.

"Ms Jackson, you have to realise who the A side is. I keep a 100% of the revvanuu"

"And Ms Jackson has been beat before. By me of course but she been beat. Floyd Mayweather is undefeated 48 and O"

Comment

"Where was Ms Jackson when Floyd Mayweather was dominating the sport 15 years ago. She had a big nose, a flat ass, a gut, a bald head and buck teeth. And now, you trying to tell me she's a model.?"

"I want to marry Ms. Jackson I offered her $40 million. And she refused to take the test"

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  "Where was Ms Jackson when Floyd Mayweather was dominating the sport 15 years ago. She had a big nose, a flat ass, a gut, a bald head and buck teeth. And now, you trying to tell me she's a model.?"

"When they mention Ms Jackson they say, they say, that's the woman who went out with Floyd Mayweather, When they mention Floyd Mayweather, they say thats all time serial woman abuser"
                  Last edited by boxingfan1986; 06-01-2015, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Damn. How low can you sink?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan1986 View Post
                      "When they mention Ms Jackson they say, they say, that's the woman who went out with Floyd Mayweather, When they mention Floyd Mayweather, they say thats all time serial woman abuser"
                      LMFAO

Comment

Working...
                      X