Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very recent interview of Shane Mosley. Does he sound "punch drunk" to you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very recent interview of Shane Mosley. Does he sound "punch drunk" to you?

He sounds terrible.

He's taken way way way too many blows to the head.

Comment

Cano Ruined him!

Comment

Don't even have/want to hear it ... He's been sounding punchy for a while.

Edit: yea it's worse now...
        Last edited by brickcityboxing; 02-17-2015, 11:18 AM.

Comment

saw this a few weeks ago and was gonna make a thread about it but decided not too. yes shane doesnt sound too good, and its funny that shane is now coming up with these excuses that he was injured for the floyd/pac fight. also its funny that shane would openly throw his name in the p4p list all on his own LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
            saw this a few weeks ago and was gonna make a thread about it but decided not too. yes shane doesnt sound too good, and its funny that shane is now coming up with these excuses that he was injured for the floyd/pac fight. also its funny that shane would openly throw his name in the p4p list all on his own LOL.
            I think he meant that being P4P #1 is a great accomplishment, which it is to be fair.

He was only P4P#1 for like a year or something but it's still a great accomplishment that very few can say have done it.

Comment

Made a similar thread and people thought I was trippin'. I'll never forget the first DLH fight, he won that very decisively, looked good but he ate so many punches in that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                Made a similar thread and people thought I was trippin'. I'll never forget the first DLH fight, he won that very decisively, looked good but he ate so many punches in that one.
                He's ate punches throughout his career.

He's never had a good defense. Even at Lightweight, he got away with it because of the pityful opposition he fought there.

From like 06 onwards he's had no defense at all what so ever.

Comment

Shane hasn't sounded himself since the Forrest fights. He's gotten progressively worse since then.

Comment

Aint too bad imo. I always hear him talk like this, and he's actually saying a lot, which is a sign that he's not punchdrunk.

Comment

Working...
                    X