Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jose Santa Cruz: The fight with Rigo won't happen because it's a fight I don't want..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad to see what has become of LSC

Comment

Santa Cruz dad is right Rigo will destroy his son

Comment

His POPs really wants the Mares fight bad, nothing new here.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
          Jose Santa Cruz: The fight with Rigo won't happen because it's a fight I don't want to see, and if I could evade that fight we wont give it to him. Especially since he is running his mouth, because that's what they keep bothering us with, Leo is now making a Million dollars and to fight Rigo it would be alot more than that. Since the tv broadcasters are not interested in Rigondeaux they wont even pay that much for the fight and for only one million dollars we wont fight him. I don't want to see my son chasing a chicken around the ring.

Jose Santa Cruz, the father of SBW Champion Leo Santa Cruz also said, "It's a ridiculous fight. I have played it over in my head and to me it's a ridiculous fight because Rigondeaux doesn't come to fight, when he feels the opponents punches he runs, hugs, pushes or shoves his rivals. That's a ridiculous fight to me because the public deserves respect and they shouldn't watch a runner in the ring."

Leo Santa Cruz said, "I would like to give the people that fight because I am tired of them telling me that I'm afraid of him. I want that fight to show them that I'm not afraid of anyone or anything and I am here to fight anyone. Hopefully I get that fight soon, I will talk to my promoter so I could try to get it this 2015."

Interesting...

Source:http://www.notifight.com/santa-cruz-...padre-dice-no/

Edited: Leo also said he is interested in fighting against Mares, since that would truly be a war between two aztec warriors. Back on Rigo however, he said his pride has been tested and he is willing to accept the challenge even if it means he would make less money, however his promoter and tv broadcaster have to first agree to it...
          I have avery hard time believing that. Which fight did he get paid 1 million for?

Comment

Originally posted by Black Barty View Post
            I have avery hard time believing that. Which fight did he get paid 1 million for?
            Not sure how much he is getting this time around but in his last fight against his former sparring partner he got 750k... sickening for the fans but incredible for Leo and his family.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
              Not sure how much he is getting this time around but in his last fight against his former sparring partner he got 750k... sickening for the fans but incredible for Leo and his family.
              750K for a fight vs his former sparring partner? That's truly sickening. To think people called Mikey Garcia a ducker for not wanting to fight Gamboa for 800K...

Not that I have a problem with LSC doing well financially but what the heck...

Comment

Because he knows he will lose and not get compensated for taking the L.

Santa Cruz, Stevenson and Quillin are all in the same category.

Comment

When the **** did he earn 1 million?? Sorry used to be a fan of LSC but cant anymore after all this ducking.

Comment

As I said in countless threads the era of "The best fighting the best" is long gone. This is the era of "how many pay per views" have you sold " "your fighting style doesn't sell"

As a previous poster already stated I'm SMH at those that defend this ****.

Comment

By constantly naming rigo with no intention on fighting him, lsc is losing respect and fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X