Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley vs Cotto @ 154+ lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

people are so high off the cotto Kool aid.

This is the same cotto that was easily out boxed by trout right?

Bradley UD 8-4 7-5
    Last edited by -MEGA-; 10-24-2014, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post

Bradley UD 8-4 7-5
      No, it isn't. The Trout fight was a bad night, you are allowed to have those in boxing. It was a cherry pick gone wrong, Trout was better than they thought I think. Add in the fact that Cotto was killing himself in training and I think really just overlooked Trout after fighting Mayweather. I'm sorry, but you don't get up for a $1 million payday after just making at least $10 million.

Add in the fact that Roach has improved Cotto's stamina and just everything about him in general. Same name, different fighter.

Comment

Cotto will walk through Bradley's punches and cut the ring on him, his ring IQ and generalship will lead him to stop DS under 10 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
          No, it isn't. The Trout fight was a bad night, you are allowed to have those in boxing. It was a cherry pick gone wrong, Trout was better than they thought I think. Add in the fact that Cotto was killing himself in training and I think really just overlooked Trout after fighting Mayweather. I'm sorry, but you don't get up for a $1 million payday after just making at least $10 million.

Add in the fact that Roach has improved Cotto's stamina and just everything about him in general. Same name, different fighter.
          I'm sorry bro but when you only fight 2 nights a year there really isn't no room to have a bad night. I've been watching cotto for years and he's the exact same guy. Nothing had changed under roach. I know that's what people want to believe but it's not true.

Comment

Bradley UD 8-4 7-5
            This is the same Bradley that was out on his feet all night with Provodnikov.

Cotto wins 7-5 with a knock down somewhere in there.

Comment

Cotto beats him up and stops him.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                How can Roach just improve a 33 year old who was considered completely done after the Trout fight?

Cotto finished off what Murray started 15 months earlier.... Cotto is still the same fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by KOVALEV View Post
                  This is the same Bradley that was out on his feet all night with Provodnikov.

Cotto wins 7-5 with a knock down somewhere in there.
                  And still won? Yea that's him. Cotto probably would have quit in that situation...

Comment

And still won? Yea that's him. Cotto probably would have quit in that situation...
                    No Cotto would have cruised to an EASY UD this is the same Provo that got outboxed by Algeri right?

Bradley doesn't have the Power to slow Cotto down nor the come forward pressure to back Cotto up.

Cotto would break him down to the body, I don't think he would stop him but like I said 7-5 with a knock down.

I like Bradley he is super solid, but I would favor Cotto in this match up.

Comment

Originally posted by KOVALEV View Post
                      No Cotto would have cruised to an EASY UD this is the same Provo that got outboxed by Algeri right?

Bradley doesn't have the Power to slow Cotto down nor the come forward pressure to back Cotto up.

Cotto would break him down to the body, I don't think he would stop him but like I said 7-5 with a knock down.

I like Bradley he is super solid, but I would favor Cotto in this match up.
                      I'd say his power is comparable to trout's and can definitely apply more pressure than trout. Although, I do not see bradley applying pressure as a big part of his game plan. Smart boxing with smart pressure.

I doubt cotto knocks him down either. But 7-5 cotto is a fair assessment. I got tim 7-5 8-4. Either way this fight is no walk in the park for cotto like some seem to think

Comment

Working...
                      X