Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Does Andre Berto get a Pass but Not JMM?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

typical biased HBO commentators

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
      i bet larry merchant wouldn't have even brought up a purposed 5th fight to JMM had that happened
      If Pac had knocked out JMM HBO would have said "...now we have a definitive winner in this rivalry." It seems that this fight was only ever meant to answer all the questions if Pac won. I say this because Pac had not even regained consciousness when Merchant brought up a fifth fight. If the fight ended on a butt, DQ, or another controversial decision I would understand the need for a 5th fight, but JMM left no doubt on who won that night and yet within one minute of the KO you have people suggesting a 5th. It is for this reason I think that the fourth fight was only meant to be definitive if Pac won.

Comment

Notice that the **** posters are all posting and talking to each other in this thread, lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by ManUtd626 View Post
          If Pac had knocked out JMM HBO would have said "...now we have a definitive winner in this rivalry." It seems that this fight was only ever meant to answer all the questions if Pac won. I say this because Pac had not even regained consciousness when Merchant brought up a fifth fight. If the fight ended on a butt, DQ, or another controversial decision I would understand the need for a 5th fight, but JMM left no doubt on who won that night and yet within one minute of the KO you have people suggesting a 5th. It is for this reason I think that the fourth fight was only meant to be definitive if Pac won.
          that's why they want the 5th, they want to keep Pacquiao marketable
          Last edited by LeG00N; 12-17-2012, 09:38 PM.

Comment

I think both are probably innocent of using peds.. Berto took a legal suppliment that was contaminated with trace amounts of an illegal supplement. Marquez gained muscles from weight training and many assume the muscle gain was from peds. Neither man is a cheater in my honest opinion which I am sure I'll get blasted for. I believe in innocent until proven guilty but to many on boxing scene when it comes to peds. you are guilty until proven innocent and even then you are probably quilty.

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
              Guerrero did fight dirty but I blame a lot of that on the incompetent ref.
              Guerrero made it a street fight and Berto got sonned.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                Notice that the **** posters are all posting and talking to each other in this thread, lmao!
                did you really come into this thread to defend berto and troll?

why are you even allowed to continue posting?
                Last edited by LeG00N; 12-17-2012, 09:47 PM.

Comment

sorry mate but i won't allow you to derail my thread

enjoy your meal accompanied by crack tonight

Comment

Cause Guerrero changed Bertos nationality that night. Even after that "ooo look at those uppercuts by Berto lol "

Comment

Duckless don't be mad and take it out on the whole forum just because Mercito Gesta is a better than Dumboa

Comment

Working...
                      X