Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will PBF get out of beating Pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
    I don't get it at all because right now as it stands Mayweather has nothing to gain and everything to lose by fighting pacman. If he beats pacman the haters will just say that Manny was too small, blood drained, overrated or some nonsense. He will get zero or minimal boost in legacy points. Right now Mayweather is at the height of popularity and has outsold the "hero of asia" and "FOTD" at every turn, even with Marquez and Mosley who have never been draws. He will never have the haters respect, legacy minimal, and can make good money on his own. So what does Floyd gain by beating Pacman? Is it really going to do anything for his legacy?

PS: Plz no trolling and flaming!
    Agreed, all the credit in the world for Pacquiao if he wins, but I'm sure iuf Mayweather outboxes Pac he will not be given much credit.

Comment

Theses threads are getting annoying once again

Comment

Floyd will never get respect form his haters because they will find something ANYTHING to discredit his future domination of Pac but at least it will help boost his legacy a bit.

Comment

There's a reason why Floyd is not the Fighter Of The Decade and the reason is Manny.

Comment

...finding reasons why NOT to fight

'why bother, we wont get props anyways'

only with Floyd fans.....

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post

Is just ridiculous.

Comment

I would imagine you of all people would find every excuse in the book as to why Mayweather won, and give no credit. i guess we'll have to wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                  I would imagine you of all people would find every excuse in the book as to why Mayweather won, and give no credit. i guess we'll have to wait and see.

like this guy...fight hasn't happened yet and he's already practicing his crying even if Floyd wins

you guys want hi-fives or tissues?

Comment

like this guy...fight hasn't happened yet and he's already practicing his crying even if Floyd wins

you guys want hi-fives or tissues?
                    NO, i'm just an observer of behavior, like when Mosley went from the man Mayweather was ducking, to the man that Mayweather will never step into the ring with, to the man who was to old to make a difference anyways. I will give credit to Pacquiao and i know true boxing fans will be do the same to Mayweather, that is all.

Comment

A title belt and bragging rights.

Comment

Working...
                      X