I have solved the puzzle to the great mistery of life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

free green k for worshipping the lord

Comment

He gonna part oceans, and create new life forms, all at the same time I tells ya lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        You make a persuasive argument better than any other religion.

At least I know for sure that Pac is real and have seen demonstrations of his power on several occasions.
        God is real and this is a smack in the face,oaktowns my homie but i still take this **** as a shot at our supreme leader,i get the comedy behind it but taking my lords name in vane i cannot ever understand

Comment

Originally posted by LeeVanCleef View Post
          He gonna part oceans, and create new life forms, all at the same time I tells ya lol!
          He is more powerful then you will ever know

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            God is real and this is a smack in the face,oaktowns my homie but i still take this **** as a shot at our supreme leader,i get the comedy behind it but taking my lords name in vane i cannot ever understand
            Prove it with something better and more concrete than this.

Comment

Originally posted by WANGLER View Post
              For many years, or perhaps countless centuries we as humans have wondered about our reason for being here. We have questioned the reason, as to why we are were, and many of us have found the answer within the confinements of religion. The human psyche cannot help but to be amazed at the beauty of the earth. Surely there must be a reason for our existence we say. I have found this reason within the beauty of a sport we call boxing. Boxing as a sport is the epitome of the resilience present within the human psyche. I am one 100% that there is a creator out there who created us. He did not create us however, as the bible has often epitomized. No this creator didn't have a divine plan for each of our souls. He had a plan, but it was supposed to be implemented within every human beings psyche.

Millions of years of evolution have led to the creation of one supreme human being. His name is Manny Pacquiao, and I believe that he is the chosen disciple of God. We as human beings were put on this earth to witness the beauty that he employs within the confinements of the boxing ring. It is from my understanding that the universe revolves around Manny Pacquiao the p4p 1 king of the world. Millions of years of evolution have prepared us to witness his rise within the ranks. We must worship Pacquiao, and spread his gospel everywhere, as he is the descendant of gods, and we are but his mere pupils, or disciples.

Therefore, it is evident that Pacquiao will beat Floyd Mayweather when they face, thus elevating him to God status. There you have it folks. The mystery of life, and our place as human beings has been revealed. So spread the gospel wherever you go, and tell your children about this great king. Spread the gospel young ones, so that we can build a temple dedicated to Pacquiao, and please our gods.
              so the entirety of the universe exists solely so manny can beat floyd in a 20*20 foot ring? seems like alot of wasted space.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post
                so the entirety of the universe exists solely so manny can beat floyd in a 20*20 foot ring? seems like alot of wasted space.
                Yeah Pac works in mysterious ways......crazy how that happens.

Comment

lol u cracking me up son

Comment

Damn right, you foos worship me.

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                    Green K to anyone who post here.
                    I'm waiting for my green...

Comment

i think i get it alittle bit. energy cant be destroyed so the energy expended by pac when hes training has to go some where, and at the same time it explains why the universe is expanding so rapidly.

Comment

Working...
                      X