Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PLEASE dont tell me the self proclaimed G.O.A.T potshoting an inactive 39 year old

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
    Nobody knew the name Floyd Mayweather when he fought Baldomir. Floyd's performance vs. Oscar was ****. The thing is it was still 10x greater than the abomination that will forever be known as Pac-Clottey.
    fact is............pbf is to blame for the OSCAR ****......viewed by more than 2million ppv.........PAC wasnt to blame for a 700K PPV event......do the math..............lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiaoo View Post
      WTF? Blame Clottey. Manny did everything to make it exciting.
      Besides actually fighting a legitimate threat.

/thread

Comment

Besides actually fighting a legitimate threat.

/thread
        You sound like a straight up hater.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiaoo View Post
          You sound like a straight up hater.
          as opposed to the TS???riiiiite...

Comment

These threads keep getting sidestepped with rubbish.

Shane is a great opponent and the only person I personally care to see fight Pac or May at this particular time.

People need to stop discrediting everything that their least favorite fighter does.

Floyd has stepped up by fight Mosley and he deserves credit.

Pacquiao fought Clottey - it was lame. That is a fact but I don't hold it against Pacquiao because his fight fell through and he fought a guy that his team knew he could beat and was willing to take the fight on such short notice even though his trainer couldn't get a visa to train him in the states or be in his corner.

As of Feb when it was known who was fighting who the fact is that Floyd put together a better fight - arguably just as good as Pac vs May, even though that's what most people want to see.

People are side stepping facts and nitpicking the other fighter when there is really no need to keep making thread discrediting the Great Sugar Shane Mosley - he is a great fighter and we're going to see one hell of a show.

We will see Pacquioa V Mayweather in the future but until then, we have to let them sort their differences and enjoy other matchups.

Shalom!

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              as opposed to the TS???riiiiite...
              i aint a hater...............lol .............fukin kid..........

Comment

Pac's performance vs. Clottey drove fans away from the sport. You had the supposed most exciting fighter in the sport put on one of the most boring performances of all time while robbing fans of their hard earned money.

The stadium of 55K was dead silent through the entire 12 rounds. And the stadium was filled with subhuman *******s. My friends were making fun of me for being a boxing fan that night.
                I agree that was a BORING fight. It made Wlad - Sultan or even Haye -Valuev look like classics in comparison. I felt embarrassed for boxing, a sport that I love, that night. Manny deserves his share of the blame, as does Clottey.
                Last edited by ChopperRead; 04-08-2010, 08:17 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=ChopperRead;8034766]I agree that was a BORING fight. It made Wlad - Sultan or even Haye -Valuev look like classics in comparison. I felt embarrassed for boxing, a sport that I love, that night. Manny deserves his share of the blame, as does Clottey.[/QUOTE]

please enlighten me.....................lol

Comment

"your to good"-roach
                    speaking of mosley wanting to fight pac

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                      ...........Mosley deserves more credit ................ than PACs performance against Clottey.....................
                      a win is a win right?

Comment

Working...
                      X