No announcement yet.

Urango is ****ed; Marlon Wright to ref Ngoujo-Urango

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheManchine View Post
    I don't think the referee Marlon Wright will be too biased for the "home" fighter though because Ngoudjo's trainer almost took a swing at him.
    Thats a good point. Wright is a moron, but to his credibility Bute DID beat the count.

Im worried about the judges though. Two of which gave O'Neil Bell his win over Dale Brown. This could go down as one of the worse officiated fights to ever take place.

Black Panther has got it won though. Urango is strong and tough, but hasnt fought nearly as stiff cometition as Ngoudjo had.

Comment

Ngoudjo, GOT IT IN THE BAG!

Comment

He should never ref a world class fight....

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bull View Post
          Urango might as well stay in his hotel room.
          Oh no, Urango should just go in there an knock the ref out with the first punch of the fight, then drive home.

Comment

Am I the only person who thinks that Herman is gunna just make juan look so bad. Herman is going to win by wide UD.

Comment

Just based on their skill sets alone, Urango needed a knockout anyways to beat Ngoudjo. Though as we saw in the Andrade-Bute fight, knocking your opponent out isn't always the end of the story.

Comment

Originally posted by Sensational! View Post
                Just based on their skill sets alone, Urango needed a knockout anyways to beat Ngoudjo. Though as we saw in the Andrade-Bute fight, knocking your opponent out isn't always the end of the story.
                Damning truth is there was ever one....

Comment

How is this even allowed?

Comment

Originally posted by BBoy MeYHeM View Post
                    Am I the only person who thinks that Herman is gunna just make juan look so bad. Herman is going to win by wide UD.
                    Nah, I am on the same page. My thought? He beats him better than Hatton did.

Comment

Absolutely. Herman is under rated and has some good skills.

Comment

Working...
                      X