No announcement yet.

What Is 30 K After Taxes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    That's a shame...if you're making 850, toss the guy an extra 50 outta respect at least. Like the fight game isn't hard enough. That speaks volumes about ward's character.
    Lol his first tune up fight back the guy missed weight.. Ward as supposed to get a cut of it but he let him keep it. Wards character.. He's not responsible for another guys check

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      Lol his first tune up fight back the guy missed weight.. Ward as supposed to get a cut of it but he let him keep it. Wards character.. He's not responsible for another guys check
      Not directly he isn't...but he's part of the negotiation. Fraternity of fighters and all that...
      Maybe it's just me, but i'm not gonna skate with 850k and leave my opponent with literally nothing after taxes and expenses. Ward wasn't being broadcast on hbo to shadowbox...brand was part of the reason he got paid.

Comment

It's a damn disgrace that he only got paid that much the fact Ward was willing to fight a guy earning pennies in comparison to him...
        Ward getting million dollars to Brands 30k......
        Brand should have at very least got $150k

Yet yall want to talk about Ward being this noble nice guy forgetting he took a dying man to court pfffft gtfoh

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          That's a shame...if you're making 850, toss the guy an extra 50 outta respect at least. Like the fight game isn't hard enough. That speaks volumes about ward's character.
          ****bag I would say

Comment

hmmm ok

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
            interesting..2 ggg diehards are here immediately after and obvious troll account makes a pointless thead about ward
            sog. Bich greedy!!! Besides... That guy is super boring..

Comment

Originally posted by johny joe hdz View Post
              sog. Bich greedy!!! Besides... That guy is super boring..
              Join date 2008...47 posts...another obvious alt

Comment

sorry

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                Join date 2008...47 posts...another obvious alt
                hahaha nah bro... i'm f0r reals!!!

i enjoy more reading and laughing about the comments than anything else.. welcome to BS..

Comment

Working...
                X