No announcement yet.

Eubank turned down the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    Eubank fooled me. I really believed he was going to fight GGG. As the days went by I started to worry that he would chicken out as so many others had. All that big talk from Eubank and his father was just talk and nothing more. Eubank was apparently offered a huge amount of money for the fight.Even the money wasn't enough to get KOed by GGG and that's what would have happened. They are afraid to fight GGG and that's obvious.
    His father was a tactical matchmaker. Always seemed far-fetched that he would throw his son into a fight like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Who is Brooks?

Who was Gennady going to fight? Everyone I listed in my previous post turned him down.

This is still a **** fight but let's not pretend Brook was GGG first choice.
      Brooks is a WW. 2 divisons below MW where GGG fights.

Who was he gonna fight? IDK maybe a JRWW or SMW maybe. Someone around his class?

They PICKED Brooks...a WW.

Try to spin it all you want but that the truth.

Jacobs called him out but GGG was not available as so many say on here. Well GGG became available and instead of calling bluff they PICKED a WW.

Comment

If eubanj really wants the fight it would have been made weeks ago, lmao
        How long did it take to make this gggvsbrook?

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Brooks is a WW. 2 divisons below MW where GGG fights.

Who was he gonna fight? IDK maybe a JRWW or SMW maybe. Someone around his class?

They PICKED Brooks...a WW.

Try to spin it all you want but that the truth.

Jacobs called him out but GGG was not available as so many say on here. Well GGG became available and instead of calling bluff they PICKED a WW.
          Kell Brook you mean?

GGG called Jacobs bluff months ago "I want 5 million dollars doe"

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
            Iv seen brook wobbled but not dropped....what fight was that?
            he was dropped by some light hitting euro bum a few years ago

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Dam so Hearn says they are difficult to work with. Well its up to the fans now who they choose to believe. But Hearn saying this about Eubank, they might get a new promoter. Unless its the truth and they stay.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                Oh, so now I'm a fool for my statement? I didn't comment on Golovkin vs Brook as I'm still too stunned about that announcement. I hope it's not true. I watched Eubank, SR talk all of his gobbledegook BS last week though, & knew he was setting up an out.
                Yes. Pretty sure i wrote it correctly. They say they got no contract, other than Dan per team GGG and that other guy i never heard of but you knew it was being set up for an out. Thats fool talk

Eubanks saying it never came and that lla money was good. They were waiting for Mathroom. Hearn snaked them more than likely for his own interest

Keep drinking that GGG kool-aid.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                  I call bull**** on Eubanks
                  Of course.

Golovkin's team are never at fault; Ward, Canelo, Eubank, Lara....it's always their fault.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    This explaination seems far more plausable than Hearn backstabbing Eubank imo.

Obviously we only have each sides word at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                      Btw ward is going to fight 'killer kovalev' while ggg cherry picks on welterweights who have no chance against him and he's still a better fighter right?
                      Ward's last three fights have been cherry picks with a capitol C. GGG's last three fights were against much better higher ranked fighters than Ward's last three fights. For Christ sake, hater, why don't you be fair to GGG. He was trying his best to get a fight with Eubank, a top 7 world ranked middleweight. Don't blame GGG. He signed the contract and was ready to fight. Eubank is the one who curred out. Brook is the best guy willing to fight. You are just out to trash the man and would trash him regardless of who he fought.

Comment

Working...
                      X