Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
    Joel Ward?!!!
    Who??
    Yup! We grew up on the same street as kids. Glad he finally made it.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Yup! We grew up on the same street as kids. Glad he finally made it.
      No way!!!! Lol I just guessed cause he had a sicc goal and I remember you told me you live Canada. I like him he's very underrated in a team full of stars

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
        Well there's the 4 most credible people I've ever seen lol...
        Atlas ever find that email yet?
        Manny's objetion and handling of the testing situation was more proof than any email could have given me on what was going on in the Pacquiao camp. From that day he's been a dirty fighter to me, period. No other fighter reacted like that over testing that both fighters would be subjected to.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather and Adrien Broner

//Thread

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
            Lennox Lewis? Maybe?
            I challenge you to name one who has been caught and found guilty of doping. Your asinine opinion doesn't count, so I doubt you will be able to come up with a legitimate answer to this question. However, if you know of one that falls in the category of having been caught and found guilty of doping by a legitimate boxing agency or authority, please share that person's name with us.

Comment

I don't get it. Post 2000? We have boxers who started boxing after then that would be considered ATGs?

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                I challenge you to name one who has been caught and found guilty of doping. Your asinine opinion doesn't count, so I doubt you will be able to come up with a legitimate answer to this question. However, if you know of one that falls in the category of having been caught and found guilty of doping by a legitimate boxing agency or authority, please share that person's name with us.
                Just because boxing is corrupt doesn't mean things didn't happen. Go look at Mosley's interview where he admits to using steroids. Just because they aren't caught doesn't mean they didn't do it. Its the old adage of who oversees the overseers.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                  I don't get it. Post 2000? We have boxers who started boxing after then that would be considered ATGs?
                  Not necessarily that their careers started after 2000, just that they won important fights after the year 2000.

Comment

Working...
                  X